wing commander 4 jump drive?

Having it vise versa might be kinda weird because you'd naturally expect the more strick character being the main hero but if they just took that out and had other personalitys for the charecters then I could see it working mabye.

Corse I think it would half to be more like Maestro because Maniac ends up more like a jerk then a goofball. Atleast to me.

oh i agree in WCIV and III he played a great charecter, but its almost as hes gotten bitter with age, casey sort of puts him in line later on in the game though and maniac goes back to being ok...

I think Maniac feels like it because of how hes held back because of his flying style then when he finally gets to where he wanted to in WCP he finds out its not what he thought and he goes back to being a Wing Commander.

But thats another thing I liked about Maestro besided Maniac. Maestro can have fun and enjoy his time off with his friends but I dont remember ever reading or hearing anything about it effecting his praformance.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
well thats what he gets for flying like his name states, he never takes orders or anything which is why he wasnt promoted

Yep and thats why Maestro is more my kind of character. He naturally is silly and has a good time with life but knows when he needs to fall in line and take a job the right way.

yeah he is good that way......even though maniac is a better pilot and even though his bragging is annoying he has good cause to, after all he has the second highest kill score in confed

Lord_Nathrakh said:
after all he has the second highest kill score in confed

And that could be another reason for him being so upset around WCP. Having such a high kill rating and not get a promotion for such a long time.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
after all he has the second highest kill score in confed

actually, he has the highest kill score of active pilots in confed and 14 highest in confed history

Oh I didnt think Aries ment out of just active pilots during WCP but more of background of the pilots and retired pilots.

well, including every pilot who flew for confed, blair didn't have the highest score either. he was 11th on the list of greats

Aries said:
well, including every pilot who flew for confed, blair didn't have the highest score either. he was 11th on the list of greats
But first in Ace kills if I'm not mistaken.

C-ya

if maniacs 14 and blair is 11th who the fuck is first, id hate to see how many kills that mofo got.

cause i know for 1 in wing co series i must have got like 2 thousand kills at least

Probably what did Blair in was all those years with no combat flights. I am sure that he would have racked up enough kills to be 1st-until the great hero of the Bug war arises. Those bugs come in massive wavs and are so easy to kill, it's pathetic.

Back