wing commander 4 jump drive?

TC said:
They... don't...

are you talking about the trick Seether does with the mine? That's just him showing off, and doesn't have anything to do with jumping. He drops a mine, hits the afterburners at the right time and rides the blast in normal space.

"That's not hot dogging Maniac. That was the move of a true master." Please :eek:

he just looks, gay, he looks to happy, he needs to be more brooding he doesnt look good in teh uniform either, kind of like the guy that got beaten up in school alot

yes i would have, he was really good as seether fromt eh start he made u wanna smash his scull in with a rock, he played the part brilliantly

Yeah, in WC he played a true Villian, but in B5 he's a good guy, so what's wrong with a Good Guy being Nice?

T8H3X11 said:
"That's not hot dogging Maniac. That was the move of a true master." Please :eek:
One of the worst efforts ever put into a line in all of WC. Ouch! It hurts just to hear it :(

C-ya

TopGun said:
Yeah, in WC he played a true Villian, but in B5 he's a good guy, so what's wrong with a Good Guy being Nice?

nothing, but he didn't pull off the 'nice guy' act very well. he's much better suited to playing the villian

there ya go, hes more a villian then a good guy thats my point, he did a great job of being evil and a bad or average job at being good.....its just the way some ppl play parts i spose

Lord_Nathrakh said:
he did a great job of being evil and a bad or average job at being good.....its just the way some ppl play parts i spose

Some people can play one type of charecter then other types. I think part of my reason is that I played WCIV for the first time before I say Babalon 5 and when I saw him in the role he had on that show it was a shock for me.

Well personally i think he played the best villian in all the WC series and in number 4 he made it one of the best games, i personally like it the best out of all the games, in no small part because of him, his being so evil made u want to beat the shit outta him..... thats a good thing in an actor

which is evident in casey......... :)

casey is a charecter u dont wanna be a hero, maestro was funny, a good pilot and knew how to act thats who they should of hire for caseys charecter

Lord_Nathrakh said:
maestro was funny, a good pilot and knew how to act thats who they should of hire for caseys charecter

You know that would be a interesting diffrence to see. Have the "goofy" character be the main hero/character in a WC game.

Back