wing commander 4 jump drive?

poopnoodle

Rear Admiral
hello everyone,

ive been thinking about wing commander 4 lately and i was wondering why the blacklance ships (and the false BW ships) use an explosive devise jettisoned to allow it to jump.

what is this device?

and

why dont they use standard jump drives like everyone else?

thank you

They... don't...

are you talking about the trick Seether does with the mine? That's just him showing off, and doesn't have anything to do with jumping. He drops a mine, hits the afterburners at the right time and rides the blast in normal space.

thanks everyone

i was under the impression that it was an experimental new form of jump technology that the blacklance got a hold of. in the first mission of wc4 the avenger flown by seether did the "mine trick" and as the ship left sight range there was a lightt that looked like a jump point formation.

and

thanks for the input on the name :cool:

I would think the name refers to an intestinal tapeworm, which, when excreted w/ the "material", could conceivably look like a noodle.

::shudders::

Never rule out the possibility that it could just be a noodle made of poop.

I mean I have a pasta maker and you can put anything in it. It's concievable that someone could make noodles from poop if they just add it in as an ingredient and remove a little flour.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:
Now I ain't goin' sleep good tonight with the thought of a noodle of poop on my mind! Thanks guys! :rolleyes:
*turns head and bunks*

TopGun said:
I like Seether's knife

They're commercialy available -- Seether's knife is a United Cutlery 435 Double Shadow (they're no longer made, but are almost always available on eBay for between 50 and 100 dollars... there's also 'gold' version of the same design that's cheaper.).

Thanks for the info.

Here's a pic of Lt. Warren Keffer from B5

keffer.jpg

Seether

I always liked how the shadows played under his eyes, gave him that...*im a badarse space pilot that likes dropping flash packs on civilian ships* look

if ya know what i mean

Both Pilots that Robert Rusler's played (Seether and Keffer) have been killed in their Cockpits

Back