TCS Concordia

Why curious? I'm not pulling your leg, if that's what your thinking. Fact, I'm kind of offended you'd think that (
smile.gif
). Nevertheless, although I did get it, I should listen to my parents. Heh. Now I'm stuck with two End Runs!

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still in develpment, but I have a theory that Mr. Bluehair is, in fact, Carl Lafong, and since WC3 and on Blair is blond (Mark Hamill), they`re not the same people.
The real Blair appears on the Tiger`s Claw well after Bossman dies, and the Maniac that appears in the original WC1 is, in fact, Joker, while the Hunter that dies in the movie isn`t our Hunter from the game, who is actually that Dart fella.
Carl Lafong disappears later on and Blair takes his place in the series.

Now contemplate on this!

And, btw, I advise no-one to take this really seriously. (unless, of course, I`ve persuaded you
wink.gif
).

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

MH: Well at least your name is appropriate.

Loaf: They are long time WC fans, and we tend to have this group think approach to "the way things should be" I have seen the movie and I know I didn't like it. As I said I may give the books a shot but I doubt it, since the final book is in limbo.

Oh, of course, long time Wing Commander fans would have no interest in the last Wing Commander things we're likely ever to see.

Oh, don't read False Colors, because it's the first book of a planned three book series that will never be released.

And don't play Prophecy or Secret Ops, since the storyline will never be completed.

And so forth, and so on.

I must further note that the books make the movie much better -- choosing not to read them for some idiotic reason is like deciding you'd rather not be put under for a kidney transplant. Obvious joke about the movie goes here.

(And it's *LOAF*, not *Loaf*...
smile.gif
).

Errr, and MH, Blair *isn't* blond in WC3/4...

Sorry 'bout the name thing. Just out of curiousity, why all caps? If I get some free time I may watch the movie again, but based on a couple other posts I've read I should really reconsider reading the novelization. The pilgrim thing bugs me to no end, but maybe the book would help make it more tolerable.

It's a shame about Andrew Keith, btw. I really enjoyed False Colors, it was likely my favorite of the series. At least in the case of that book I do know what eventually would have happened, though I would have like to have seen more of Tolwyn's descent into madness, for lack of a better turn. I can see a little where he was going with the Belasarius (sp?) group, but it would have been nice to see that fleshed out as well.

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited July 11, 2000).]

Bandit LOAF said:
Errr, and MH, Blair *isn't* blond in WC3/4...

Okey, he`s not blond but he isn`t blue haired either.
Other than that, I think this would make a great soap opera, don`t you think?
smile.gif

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

bleh... Soap opera?

Stick that one with the rest of 'em *points back to the crickity cabinet; full of infesting ideas placed in Tungsten containers*

Oh... don't touch that one *points to a large jar, with the words "HE IS DEAD! HE ISN'T DEAD!" painted in blood*.

*shivers*

Back