1. The First Screenshots have been added. - As you may or may not know, WCMC is now planned to be an exciting mod for Unreal Tournament. Since work is only just beginning (regardless of the fact that the lead designer insists that WCMC is the oldest WC fan project ever), there currently aren't many modifications. Which explains why the screenshots look to be no different from Unreal Tournament.
2. New Link has been placed up for more specific project news, such as what will be in the game. - Currently this page only tells you what I have already said, that the mod will be for Unreal Tournament. However I'm sure that the page will include more usual information in the
3. Info about the TCS Arnem map has been placed under the progress link. - This info basically says that the map is 80% done, and it only needs textures and lights. This would of course explain why the aforementioned screenshots look like Cranky Steve material. Other information on this page details the characters and weapons.
4. A full character list has been added, under game progress link. - More details can be found here. Some of you may remember this character list from the Chat Zone. The good news is that the list of mistakes spotted by our very own LOAF have now been fixed!
5. Still need most of the help from below. - Visit the WCMC page for the list of help needed. Coincidentally, Kris' project needs a similar amount of help.
Best of luck to both projects!