Ascii Sector has reached version 0.7.1.2. The latest update fixes some bugs and makes some explosive gameplay tweaks. "Live grenades" tossed in storage now combust and smoke! A confounding bug that could crash your game after lengthy sessions has also been squashed.
- Fixed bug with character pathfinding that could crash the game after many launches and landings in one gaming session.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to dock with a quest ship with the DontMove order.
- Fixed some instances of weight of grenades not being subtracted from your inventory weight when thrown into water or exploding in your hand/backpack. Also fixed weight issue when combining ammunition, ultimate or brilliance clips/containers.
- Fixed instances of the player recovering more than max health.
- Live grenades in your backpack and locker now explode and emit smoke.
- Moving a target character to a ship and then destroying the ship should now result in the mission being completed.