here. There have been three releases in recent weeks. The ASCII sector Forums thread has a comprehensive list of bugfixes and gameplay tweaks. Our previous Ascii Sector coverage can be found here.
- Fixed potential crashing bug with hand grenade explosions.
- Fixed bug with enemies in character combat suddenly speeding towards you.
- Added credit balance to the Merchants' Guild computer terminal.
- The ship dealer will now tell you how many credits will be left in your account before you buy the ship.
- Objects in your inventory can now switch positions, and you can now load and unload an ammunition clip anywhere in your inventory, not just in your hands.
- Decreased banning periods.