Version 0.2.0 of Vegastrike has been released! Here's HellcatV's report on all its amazing new features...
- Vegastrike 0.2.0 is complete! I have worked for months to make this release possible!
- Windows users download it and run Setup then Mission Launcher.exe !
- Note: Setup will save and exit if you hit view readme or close it with the X.
- Linux users grab source, compile and run from data directory.
- It features system exploration... over 100 star systems have been painstakingly modeled for the entire Sol and Vega sectors! Position yourself inside a blue clear ball and press the j key to instantly transport your self to neighboring star!
- Also included are dense, deadly asteroid fields and exotic nebulae to explore and scout.
- Switch ships with [ and respawn (with semicolon) have been integrated to this release in the last minute.
- Additionally an installer and a mission selector by Reliant have been ported to Windows for use with windows people.
- Many missions have been carefully created for your pleasure.
- Please send comments to email@example.com! We appreciate user feedback and respond carefully!
Another cool 'info sheet' from CamW, promoting his upcoming 3D-movie Raiders... this time, it's the C-9 Pelican class transport.
Today's Vision Engine Babylon 5 Commander Ship of the Day is the GQuan class Heavy Cruiser. Get it from their files section.