End Run the movie?

You wouldn't have said that if I wasn't quoting you... :)

Besides, Frosty and Weasel never miss out a chance to point out a mistake you might have made... ;)

Allow me to join this little soiree...

But before any fighting starts, I'm going to mutilate these TC shiny-two-shoes so that we can actually have some GLORIOUS battles. After all,"Steel against iron(Confed) is not a testing..."

An example of a Kilrathi commander before fighting-"May your claws be drenched in blood after battle!"

An example of a Confed commander-"Do I detect tarnish on that rank, Sailor?"

A new movie ? Where ? When ? Who ? I missed two weeks, and I've found a thread about a new movie ! Damn' !
Oh... that is just a possibility, a rumor... I'm disappointed... ;)

Re: End Run The Movie

Originally posted by CosmoFalcon
I thought this thread was about the possibility of another WingCommander movie.

It was about the question who should cast the characters of the End Run novel if there was a movie made from it. But then the rare and almost unknown phenomenon called "Topic drift" took place. ;)

Ehm... sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure your new sig won't stop Frosty or Weasel from flaming you, should you commit an error... :)

I seriously doubt that spelling and grammatical errors are that big a problem for anyone who visits this board. Sure, they may not help you to look very intelligent, but that's really not my problem.

I'm a little curious as to why you even brought this up, Shane. When panty mentioned mistakes, he wasn't talking about grammatical and spelling mistakes. He was referencing Kris's little mix-up earlier.

Re: Re: End Run The Movie

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

But then the rare and almost unknown phenomenon called "Topic drift" took place. ;)

Yes, 'topicus driftitis' is a ruthless syndrome, so I've seen.:)

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I'm a little curious as to why you even brought this up, Shane. When panty mentioned mistakes, he wasn't talking about grammatical and spelling mistakes. He was referencing Kris's little mix-up earlier.

I was the one who pointed out Kris's mix-up. I did the sig as a bit of a joke. To be honest no one here has ever given me grief about my occaisonal spelling or grammar gaffes. I should have it tattoed on my forhead though. My wife used to be a reporter and she constantly gets on me for little mistakes.

That's a PITA I know!
In 'high school' or whatever the equivalent of a Dutch VWO is where you (yes you) live a few of my friends became obsessed with catching grammar mistakes of each other. Especially 'Groter dan' (bigger than) vs. 'Groter als' (wrong) or any other comparison with the same mistake and 'hun' used incorrectly (it means their, and may only be used possessive) was punished relentlessly. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know I have some weird friends (heck, I may even be weird), but don't we all? :D
Admittedly, it did work. I never do it wrong anymore.

Back