End Run the movie?

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
Nope no movie being made. I was just wondering who you would cast if you had a chance to make the film.
Here's a few my picks:
Bear Bondarevsky===Hugh Jackman
Kevin Tolwyn===Jude Law
Doomsday===Tony Todd
Svetlana===Barbora Kodetova (she was in Sci-Fi's Dune miniseries.)
Sparks===Famke Janssen
Captain O'Brian===Robert Prosky
Ramona Chekhova===that traitor chick from Crusader: No Remorse

So what do you think?

Originally posted by Shaggy

Sparks===Famke Janssen

Your line-up is impressive, but I have to disagree with you on Sparks. Famke, in all her hot, statuesque glory, would be a bit too tall and her voice too deep to play the part IMHO. Sparks, again IMHO, needs to be someone who doesn't tower over everyone and must come off with a somewhat playful attitude...maybe Debra Messing from Will and Grace?:)

I must say that debra messing is a bit too anoying, you need a peson who is believable as a grease monkey but is still pretty, i am not sure who fits that bill.

I say that Svetlana Ivonova should be played by Claudia Christian, she was really good as Susan Ivonova in B5, and plays russian soldiers well

Famke Janson is a good actress in some movies but she doesn't seem right for Sparks... but I am at a loss for someone who would be good.

Allison Mack (she plays Chloe on Smallville, which I was surprised to find I actually enjoy) for Spark perhaps. Doesn't quite have the button nose for it, though :) If you could dye her hair and take 20 years off, Karen Allen would be great.

And of course while his part is small who would play Admiral Bainbridge ? And who would play Janice "Starlight" Parker ?

How about Charlton Heston for Banbridge?
Maybe Famke would fit in for Starlight?
I'm a little split on Tolwyn. I loved David Warner's portrayal in WCM but Malcolm McDowell's turn WC4 kicked ass too, although he was the villian in that.:D

Though he's not British, Frank Langella might make a good Tolwyn.

Banbridge: How about Kirk Douglas?

Adm. Banbridge= R. Lee Ermey...u remember him as the drill sergeant from 'Full Metal Jacket' and a more recent movie where he was a sheriff trailing a murderer. Ermey would be briliant.:)

Yes of course he's perfect! He also appeared in the pilot for Space:Above and Beyond, Rough Riders, And the pilot for Bricoe County Jr

Originally posted by Shaggy
How about Charlton Heston for Banbridge?
Maybe Famke would fit in for Starlight?
I'm a little split on Tolwyn. I loved David Warner's portrayal in WCM but Malcolm McDowell's turn WC4 kicked ass too, although he was the villian in that.:D

Warner is a better Forstchen Tolwyn :D :p

Originally posted by Shane
Allison Mack (she plays Chloe on Smallville, which I was surprised to find I actually enjoy) for Spark perhaps. Doesn't quite have the button nose for it, though :) If you could dye her hair and take 20 years off, Karen Allen would be great.

well i can agree with allison mack in fact she is perfect all you need to do is dye her hair red

I was thinking Heston would be perfect as Banbridge, if they used his look from True Lies.
I was also thinking James Remar would be cool as Grecko.
I do agree that Warner is a better Forstchenian Tolwyn.

Originally posted by LeHah
Though he's not British, Frank Langella might make a good Tolwyn.

Banbridge: How about Kirk Douglas?

if he's british why does he have a west point ring from an a great grand parent.
i thought that he might be from new england.

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

if he's british why does he have a west point ring from an a great grand parent.
i thought that he might be from new england.

It's not his family's ring -- they've just had it for generations...

Ok, you guys remember the team manager from 'Major League'? That guy should be Duke Grecko. I still stick with my opinion about Ermey being Banbridge. Max Kruger? Jesse Ventura. Sparks? Carrot Top. LMAO, j/k!!

Back