End Run the movie?

R Lee Ermey is Duke Grecko.

As for Kruger, I always saw Michael Ironside in the roll.

I dont recall ever seeing a whole lot of Warner as Tolwyn, especially not enough to see him as the Fortchsen version. He was in the movie for a total of like five minutes. Theres just not enough to go on. If McDowel hadnt gone off to do Fantasy Island Im sure he would have pulled off the part wonderfully. Look at his work in WCA. Sure it was just his voice but it was great acting, from hard-ass to compassionant leader.

Originally posted by LeHah
R Lee Ermey is Duke Grecko.

As for Kruger, I always saw Michael Ironside in the roll.
Personally I thought Donald Sutherland would be a good Kruger.

Originally posted by Supdon3 Thanks Mekt-Hakkikt:)
You're welcome. Just show your face once in a while. :)

Originally posted by Ghost
I´m crying !
Too much emotions for one day :-p

Yeah, it'll be enough kindness for the next two weeks. We should go back to insulting a bit...

How old are you Ghost? 24? Bah, that's disgusting! ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
How old are you Ghost? 24? Bah, that's disgusting! ;)
That's... lame! You can do a lot better! :-p

Oh wait... you Kats act before you think, right? You don't use the green matter a lot... :D

That's rich coming from the species whose government decided to promote Tolwyn while he was pulling the wool over their eyes, and after the Gen-Select was used on Telamon. You know what they say, you get the government you deserve. :D

Best, Raptor

Sorry, folks, double posted while trying to edit. These human keyboards just aren't designed for Kilrathi paws. :)

Best, Raptor

I do not know if you realize this, Mpanty, but the number of Kilrathi around here has increased somewhat....

Prepare to die, feeble human. :D

Dear God... I leave for a couple of months, and when I return I discover that Mekt managed to corrupt the mind of several other posters... :p

But I fear not, as I have Ghost and the legendary $tormin on my side, the Cats stand no chance against us and our superior wits... :D

Originally posted by Talyn 83
I do not know if you realize this, Mpanty, but the number of Kilrathi around here has increased somewhat....

Prepare to die, feeble human. :D

Bah!
3 Poor Sivar worshipers.....
We have quality and you.....
Just Mekt and his band of ragged Kilrathis

You guys, nobody but you likes to see those little Kilrathi/Human rivalry in-jokes in every thread. You've done it once, you shouldn't ever have to do it again.

Au contraire, I think the time is ripe for another apocalyptic confrontation between furballs and Terrans...

But you and Weasel are welcome to insult us as well, not that it's gonna change your posting habits... :p

Back