What's the ratio of male-female WC fans?

Maybe there are more female WC fans, but they take a look at threads like this and decide to go elsewhere.

Hey, what's wrong with The Sims? I haven't actually bought any of them, because it seems like there are a zillion add-ons, but it still seems like an interesting game. The theory behind the game mechanics alone is dazzingly.

psych said:
Concordia posted something about herself on the Aces board. I can't remember correctly, but it was along the themes of being able to bend over and lick her ass :(

If it wasn't for my sense of denial and a self-editing memory, I'd be convulsing on the floor right now, trying to choke myself to death by swallowing my tongue. :(

Now I'm CONVINCED that Concordia is a guy.

I don't know any girls who would like WC even if they played games.

My former-GF plays some games (including CS), but she would never even want to play it. I'm not saying that it's impossible for girls to like WC, but not very likely.

I can name two off the top of my head, and several others who don't play many video games, but thought that WC was cool when they tried their hand at it.

Well, probably "middle of nowhere" is full of geek chicks! ;)
I won't even make jokes with "'Insert-joke-here' was cool when they tried their hand at it". That would be nasty. ehehe
:)

I'm not exactly sure that the hell you're suggesting, but I don't like it.

And, there aren't too many geek chicks in Statesville (the official middle of nowhere, trust me), but there are quite a few girls that I've been friends with who've tried out Wing Commander because I told them it was fun and relaxing . . . of course, to them, it was probably confusing and frustrating . . . but they still seemed to like it.

Actually, I take that back. I do know at least one geek chic, but she's from Taylorsville. I dunno if she's tried Wing Commander, but her ex-husband was a fan of WCP.

Hey, relax, I didn't mean anything in particular.

WC was really confusing and frustrating until I stumbled upon the "a" key in the keyboard...

I think non-geek girl gamers are a lot more common in US and EU. In Brazil the "cool" women NEVER play anything but DDR and, sometimes, the Sims. So, you're right.

Yeah. As a note, I originally used "hot" and not "cool", but edited my post to match the quote. So LOAF's post was about that. :)

Anyway, don't you find hot women cool?

Women . . being hot and cool . . . so . . women are pop-tarts? (and, for the purpose of making a horrible and crude joke) I bet they're cherry flavor!

Let see.

Moneypenny,Tannim,MNelson,Irishwind,Manjana,Fishbone,Inga,Icefox,Mrs V....,no better not, i will be banned :D

I'll say it because I'm brave and foolhardy: Who art also Irish Wind, and also Manjana, and also Fishbone, and also Inga, et cetera, et cetera...

GeeBot said:
Hey, what's wrong with The Sims? I haven't actually bought any of them, because it seems like there are a zillion add-ons, but it still seems like an interesting game. The theory behind the game mechanics alone is dazzingly.
Well for me the Sims are basically a Tamagochi on steroids ;-)

Delance is right, some "cool" women also play CS. But it's indeed pretty rare to see them get near anything similar to a spacesim ou flightsim or RTS of any kind.

Ah, warcraft 3 and maybe diablo 2 are also kinda "ok" for them too. well, my point is that there are trillions of games that the non-nerd girls won't play in brazil. Videogames in general (PC included) are not nearly as fashionable in here as it is in Europe, for instance.

Back