What's the ratio of male-female WC fans?

The male to pretending to be female to female ratio is 3,000:2:1.

(To answer your next question, Concordia and Hadrian.)

Valkyrie is female, too. But she doesn't show up here very often.

I wonder though who is the 1 in the 3000:2:1 ratio?

Starkey said:
I think she once told us she´s a girl. There´s another one too, called Tannin.

Concordia may have said they're a girl, but they've also been putting out supercarriers and the like which defy game reality and have the largest cases of penis envy it has been my misfortune to see online. :D

A better question, how many girls like video games. I for one don't know of more than a few around here. And for some reason I always end up dating the ones who HATE video games.

My last gf hated video games . . . we ended up having a deep discussion about the root of her hatred, and it turned out that she didn't like them because she wasn't very good at them, and her friends had made fun of her because of it when she was younger.

So, I convinced her to try videogames, and now she's excited about Standoff :)

Honestly, Girls who like video games arnt as rare as they used to be. I might hold a poll sometime at a local gaming shop. How many girls go in to buy video games for themselves, or males who go into buy games for themselves

You know I've yet to see the advantages of having a girlfriend who happens to enjoy video games. Is it because they're rare? I mean, jeez, does their game playing prowess matter at all when it comes to the relationship? I mean, aside from having one particular thing in common.

I dunno. I got Amanda into Super Metroid . . . and Wing Commander. Two games that kick serious ass. And, like I said, she's rather excited about Standoff.

(E. and Q., can I tell 'em? Huh? Huh?)

Haesslich said:
Concordia may have said they're a girl, but they've also been putting out supercarriers and the like which defy game reality and have the largest cases of penis envy it has been my misfortune to see online. :D

Concordia posted something about herself on the Aces board. I can't remember correctly, but it was along the themes of being able to bend over and lick her ass :(

Back