CM-N1054 is a remote star system located in the Humboldt Quadrant of the Gemini Sector, well within the territory of the Terran Confederation. The system's lone jump point to the Pyrenees system is located within a particularly dense asteroid field, which has made potential development of the system too expensive for most private interests throughout Gemini's history. It remains uninhabited to this day.
- Nav 1: Jump to the Pyrenees System / Asteroid Field
- 4 Pirate Talons (fanatical pros) - 30%
- 3 Militia Gladii (confident novices) - 25%
- 2 Bounty Hunter Demons (fanatical pros), 2 Confederation Stilettos (confident aces) - 25%
- 4 Retro Talons (fanatical novices) - 20%
Random Mission Opponents: 2/3 Pirates, 1/3 Retros