Squadron Patches

Wow, you're good at eBay. I don't think I properly thanked you for finding the Origin CD #1 on there... I never would have seen it if not for you (also, I'm very grateful no Ultima people found it -- $150 was a *steal*:))!

When Ultima VII came out it had a note at the end of the credits that said something like 'Soundtrack Avaible on Origin Records!'... just pretending to be like a set of movie credits. Apparently a whole lot of people called Origin asking about a soundtrack that didn't exist... so in Ultima VII Pt. 2, they had 'Soundtrack absolutely not available, don't ask.' at the end (and then you could call and order it).

No worries. I'm always looking through ebay.com for interesting items as relatively little comes up on ebay.co.uk. Especially Wing Commander stuff, its mostly just the more common games and little else. I'm still waiting for SWC to show up, but I'm not really in any hurry to get it as my 3DO still hasn't come yet. I have already bought a copy of WCIII 3DO though...

Back