Squadron Patches

Mmkay, I updated with your auctions. You'd better stop selling stuff, or I'm going to run out of wacky Sci Fi currencies to mention.

Yet another item Loaf will probably outbid anyone for ;) ! Do you have a special portion of your paycheck/bank account that you designate as WC funds :) ?

C-ya

Yeah, I just want to make sure Loaf is out of cash before I put up my 1:1 scale, fully functional, combat ready, jump capable, limited edition Excalibur Heavy Fighter...

;)

-Johnny

LOL. And that's just the beginning of the half strength carrier wing you have tucked away in your personal Area 51 hanger, right? :)

C-ya

Capn Johnny said:
Yeah, I just want to make sure Loaf is out of cash before I put up my 1:1 scale, fully functional, combat ready, jump capable, limited edition Excalibur Heavy Fighter...

;)

-Johnny

I know you think you're kidding, but I came really, really close to buying one of the fugly Rapiers from the movie once. :)

(Just having an old British jet on my lawn would have been neat...)

Bandit LOAF said:
I know you think you're kidding, but I came really, really close to buying one of the fugly Rapiers from the movie once. :)

(Just having an old British jet on my lawn would have been neat...)

Given the chance again today, it might be worth the $14,000 to donate it to the EMP Sci-Fi Museum in the CIC's name.

Well, there goes my eBay-cash -- spent $150 last night:/

But I got...

THE ORIGIN SOUNDTRACK VOL. I!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!

I've been looking for it for more than a decade now.

Wooo! LOAF LOAF LOAF! WOOO!

Bandit LOAF said:
THE ORIGIN SOUNDTRACK VOL. I!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!

I've been looking for it for more than a decade now.

No you haven't. You weren't even sure it existed until you found one with Joe a couple of years back. Also you only bought that one so you could show off to Joe. :(

Cpl Hades said:
No you haven't. You weren't even sure it existed until you found one with Joe a couple of years back. Also you only bought that one so you could show off to Joe. :(

I didn't think it *didn't* exist until I met Joe and he told me that. :) I'd seen the Origin Soundtrack Vol. 2 years and years ago... and thus suspected that Vol. 1 existed. In fact, the first time I ever e-mailed an Origin rep, it was to ask about the soundtrack (in 1993, on Compuserv).

Incredbly cool patches.

Does the Confed one says "Unified Space Command"? I didn't catch that in the games.

Wow....LOAF has just about everything and Im still looking for a couple of novels and Handbooks...... :(

Damn looking at Ben`s amazing WC collection makes me wonder if I really am a Wc fan....I got nothing compared to him :rolleyes:

Back