Maniac killed Robin!

Mark was also in an episode of One Day At a Time, playing the role of Schneider's klepto cousin.
Now let us never mention this again.

oh, and he was on the Muppet Show, too.

WC Links time

Courtney 'Radio Rollins' Gains was in The Burbs, as was Carrie Fisher who stared in Star Wars with Mark 'Maverick' Hamill.

Slawter said:
The Warmovie with Mark Hammil was called "Big Red One", i guess.

And goddamn was it terrible. A lot of critics liked it but it was probably one of the lamest WWII movies I've ever seen. They break into an asylum at one point.

Star Trek: Generations did have the best cinematography out of all of the Star Trek movies though, so I'd give it some credit. :)

As far as i can remember Casper Van Dien, the guy from Starship Troopers plays in WC IV as one of the group that listens to Maniac when Blair arrives aboard the Lexington.

I just saw that Mark Hamill's broadway play closed after only 30 performances. Ouch.

I've been noticing that a voice that sounds a lot like Mark Hamill is doing a lot of promos for Cartoon Network (specifically shows like Justice Leauge and other DC-comcs-based-shows). Coincidence? I don't think so.

Come on...

Considering how well Mark can disguise his voice I wouldn't be suprised if Mark has been doing EVERY Justice League/Batman spot for his entire life. When you've got him why bother to add anyone else?

Courtney Gains was in Memphis Belle as well, he got himself shot up pretty bad and they were considering dumping him out of the B-17 with a papachute.

Now if only they could've pulled that off in WC3 somehow...

He also was part of Biff's gang in the Back To The Future trilogy. I was always waiting for a "What're you looking at, butthead!" during the WC series.

I agree, "Big Red One" was pretty lame and that asylum scene was almost laughable, as was the part near the end when Hamill just lets go on the Nazi hiding in the incenerator.

I vaugely remember that incinerator scene. Just the camera looking out at Hamill from inside the oven and Mark firing at the camera.

Jesus, what a lame movie. At least Slipstream had an all star cast.

Sycorax said:
He also was part of Biff's gang in the Back To The Future trilogy.

He wasn't part of Biff's gang but he did play a "villain" in the first BttF. He was the dude at the dance that "stole" Lorraine from George.

If this is the entire Universe...

Two actors still fairly active, Clive Owen and Christopher Walken...too bad Priv2 didn't become a bigger spinoff, it was a great game and would have done excellently as its own movie

"I've got a FE-ver, and the only pre-SCRIP-tion, is more COW-bell"
-Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickenson in SNL

well, as far as 007 goes, it'd be cool to put Clive in...now throw in all the other Official Bonds as other characters (Connery, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan)...out of those, who's the best? Connery, hands down...the worst, probably Brosnan...Dalton's weakness was the fact that License to Kill wasn't -- in my opinion -- really a good Bond movie. It was a great movie, don't get me wrong...the overwhelming use of emotion just isn't Bond. Brosnan didn't the right emotional feel, while Moore...well...he was great, but he just wasn't Connery

Back