Important News

No idea, mpanty. I know it has an accent...but where (I can only repeat I didn't choose Spanish at school)...? And the clue with the apple is really nice. If I could change it, I would call myself manzana. Sounds a little better than manjana. But it is also nice:). Seems to be so, that I learn sth. new here every day.

Glad to see someone here older than myself, and still interested in computer games.

BTW Happy 16th Napoleon

aaaahhh good times, good times.

Do you want me to continue our debate, RFBurns? Stop talking about YOU and grey hairs or I will let myself grow some!!! You aren't old!!! If I think of the statistics how old people become today, you'll have many many years!:D
But you are right WC keeps young.

Originally posted by Manjana
Do you want me to continue our debate, RFBurns? Stop talking about YOU and grey hairs or I will let myself grow some!!! You aren't old!!! If I think of the statistics how old people become today, you'll have many many years!:D
But you are right WC keeps young.

Ok ok!! I just wanted to see if I could get your attention! ;)
Hope I didnt scare you off!! I picked all the grey out!
RFBurns

[Edited by RFBurns on 03-12-2001 at 13:39]

You wanted to get what? My attention? Or in general? If it was adressed special on me I see many problems come down on me...maybe I would better have stayed a 'boy' right in here...and of course you didn't scare me off...there it needs much more..:) At least I'd say about me I am very tolerant...I don't get problems very fast (with other people's words, but if I ever have them, I can become very angry...but this really just happened one or two times since I can remember).:cool:

Cool! A female WC fan. Thought I'd never see the day. Just yesterday, I was wondering if there were any female WC fans out there. Guess so! Well, what attracted you to WC in the first place?

Originally posted by Manjana
You wanted to get what? My attention? Or in general? If it was adressed special on me I see many problems come down on me...maybe I would better have stayed a 'boy' right in here...and of course you didn't scare me off...there it needs much more..:) At least I'd say about me I am very tolerant...I don't get problems very fast (with other people's words, but if I ever have them, I can become very angry...but this really just happened one or two times since I can remember).:cool:

Im glad you are around, knowing we have a female WC pilot on hand gives reasons to keep comming back! And ya I wanted to get your attention! General or otherwise!

RFBurns

huh, how would we know if there's many female wc fans, and for that matter, why would we care. Is there really any difference between the girl and guy wc fans, in respect to posts on a forum? oh and manjana it's not all that strange that your friends are mainly guys, for the most part my friends are girls.

Nothing is different about posts on a web board. But how many girls do you know that are involved in such devoted gaming? I don't even know any girls that even come close to liking computers.

Finding women that get into computers and gamming is like finding the winning ticket to a huge lotto jackpot, one in a billion! They are rare to find, but just as dedicated as the rest of us. SALUTE!

RFBurns

Eep, ssh! Be very, very quite.
Rf your going to scare her off :D . Seriously though they aren't that rare I can think of four off the top of my head, meanwhile counting myself, I can only think of the same number of guys who are into computers and gaming.

That is strange. I can think of more than a dozen boys interested in computer games but not a single girl. Once a girl asked me to show her Prophecy but she was not very talented and although I said to her that she just needs training she never wanted to play it again :(

Back