Important News

Originally posted by Napoleon
This is the Great Napoleon...

If egos could power shields you'd be invincible. :)

Nah, you could even cover an entire wing, a squadron, no you'd have enough for a fleet! :D

Just think Napoleon, when you get old and gray, you can sit around the fire and tell all your grandchildren about the 'Great Kilrathi War' :) Have fun while you young. (age<60):) Happy Birthday!

mpanty what was that for a dumb question yesterday? "What is with you and RFBurns...". I just wanted to be a little kind to him. Bist du etwa eifersüchtig???(hört sich so an*g*).:D(Of course I know you are not). I can't keep off laughing!!! Help!!!:)

The funny thing is, as you, Napoleon, are of higher rank than me, I automatically thought you would be older than me. Guess, high military ranks imply authority . :)

Originally posted by Manjana
Bist du etwa eifersüchtig??? (hört sich so an*g*). (Of course I know you are not). I can't keep off laughing!!! Help!!!

Ach, Ich habe vergessen was "eifersüchtig" bedeutet :)
Probably "jealous" right? Und was war das "an*g*" Wort??
(don't worry they can't censor German bad words... ;))

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
The funny thing is, as you, Napoleon, are of higher rank than me, I automatically thought you would be older than me. Guess, high military ranks imply authority . :)

What can I say superiority has no age limit.

mpanty, "an*g*" is no bad word. It is the word "an" with a *g* (grin) attached. ;)
Or were you not serious?
BTW, "eifersüchtig" is jealous.

Thanks for the explantation, Mekt-Hakkikt. It wasn't meant bad, mpanty. It was just a little joke. You made a joke about my 'relationship' to RFBurns, and I made a joke that you could be jealous on him! That was really funny for me to think about. But I really thought here are be more women in the chat... but at the moment I see no one except me...This lets me just think...about my situation here...male domination. There happen such things mpanty....such jokes about me because of being female and I have to answer with a revanche.

Mekt-Hakkikt: Sounds the name 'Manjana' very male? I've ever thought everybody can see it is a female one... and I also thought everybody knew I am female, seems to be not so.
And you are right I also saw, there aren't many female WC fans here. Okay, hasn't anything to say. How many women have military as one of their interests? And how many women play computer games except 'Die Siedler' (don't know the english name)? I hardly know...no one. It's a general problem. But I also like writing programs etc. and with this interest I am also nearly standing alone at my school (as girl).And so I have no problem with being the only woman under men. It happens all day. It is a general problem of mine to have other interests than all other girls I know! I can't do anything against it (and I don't want to do). :)

Hey Manjana I never made the connection, glad to have you aboard, not that it is a big deal just uncommon, we need more girls in WC, cuz then we can double the number of people to buy the next game.

BTW This is now the important news of the thread

As I do not know what "Manjana" means (if it means anything) I was never sure (I had a suspicion though ;) ).
And good to see that you do not pick your interests after what should be "typical" for one's gender/occupation/nation etc... :)

Hey piano Napoleon. What is important on that? I really thought you all already know it. But thanks for the good wishes.
And I also know we need more women here. But as I wanted to say: it is the conflict of interest. Most women only use the Internet to visit the Internet sides of cloth-discounters etc. If they are ever able to turn the computer on:)
I never thought of prejudices and norms as I have chosen my interests. This also makes me an outsider...'cause I mostly better get along with boys than with girls. The boys mostly share my interests, but the girls absolutely don't. I am quite anormal for my sex. Maybe I would better have become a boy! :D
And Manana (written with an accent above one of the n) is spanish and means tomarrow (if I am right informed - I don't speak Spanish). But this was not what I meant. Nobody has said, the names have to make any sense, and so I thought of manana, but the 'j' looked better (for my taste, so I changed it. This is propably what you meant
Mekt-Hakkikt.

Mañana... like this? :)

BTW, mañana means "tomorrow" and "this morning"...
And if you'd like to know, "Manzana" means "apple"... ;)

Weird name connections, huh?

Back