Guys, we should reanimate WC !

I wonder if Chris Roberts will ever return to Wing Commander... it seems he has too much going on else where. AND THAT SUCKS. So Digital Anvil is still out there I guess?

I think he is wishing like the majority of all Wing Commander fans.... OR maybe Chris Roberts will be at the CONVENTION!!! :D So like what happened to that anyway?

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I think he is wishing like the majority of all Wing Commander fans.... OR maybe Chris Roberts will be at the CONVENTION!!! :D So like what happened to that anyway?

You *do* know about the TV show, right?

A television show... I thought that was a joke? I remember a picture of someone dressed up in WC garb. BUT I thought that was a April Fools thing... Don't tell me there actually is one..Is there?

A television show... I thought that was a joke? I remember a picture of someone dressed up in WC garb. BUT I thought that was a April Fools thing... Don't tell me there actually is one..Is there?

There's Academy, and the one in the works.

Well, i knew about Academy, but where can I find out more about the one that is in the works? Is it going to be something like Space Above and Beyond? Which Network is considering showing it?

We basically know that it exists... and in light of other shows that PNR is working on, despite earlier reports, it is probably animated... of course that's just speculation at this point and we really have no clue.

Alrighty. Speaking of productions of Wing Commander shows or movies, how did the Wing Commander movie do in Theaters and when it was released? Did it break even or did it loose money?

Originally posted by Happy
it might be possible now, considering that the model's of the fighters from the privious WC's r increasingly availible in the WCP engine. we could use WCP:SO engine to start off.
but we need models, and we need them in the WCP:SO format.
conversions from 3&4 have already been done. so we need WC1&2 models. not a small feat, as there r probable around 100 models to be done.

Weren't many WC ships the same, just with a swapped color palette?

Alrighty. Speaking of productions of Wing Commander shows or movies, how did the Wing Commander movie do in Theaters and when it was released? Did it break even or did it loose money?
'

Yes, it 'loosed' money. There was this big wad of money all caught up in the mechanism, so they put the Wing Commander movie in and got it loose.

Originally posted by Lelapinmechant

Weren't many WC ships the same, just with a swapped color palette?

What? no... The only one I can think of is the Jalthi in the SNES WC1 that is just a green version of the Salthi...

I think he's referring to the color of the stripes and some of the other markings on ships like the Excalibur and the Thunderbolt VII. They're different in Secret Ops.

that accounts for like 8 (randomly picked number) ships, when you include the retextured WC3 capships in WC4

Back