Guys, we should reanimate WC !

I.Q.

Spaceman
Everybody knows that WC is simply the best space sim ever. More than that, that is one of the best sci-fi worlds created on PC !
But we should glance in the eyes of truth ! WC 1,2,3,4 are great games , their story is great, their playability is great, but the grafics cannot match todays standarts(wich is absolutely normal)!
Look at Lucas he attracted new generation of fans only by adding few new footages, new visual effects ! We should do the same thing, among us (FANS of WC) are dozens of brilliant programmers, designers, etc . just imagine WC3 but with the modern grafical engine ! Just imagine...............:rolleyes:

IIRC, this has been attemped many times. and none have been finished. there have been a few add-ons or total conversions, but never a rebuild of the original games. besides, i believe most here like the games just the way they are. we would much rather ejnoy a new game from EA or possibly PNR Films.

Ghost , Happy , totally disagree with ya !

Ghost here an example for ya ! For HALF-LIFE , CS was like a key to the Heavens Door !
Happy it is really hard to enjoy WC1.2. on PIII even with Quemm don't ya think !?:mad:

There is no shame to look at someone's example !

For the prosper of the WC everithing goes ! I'd rather see Atreides Dynasty burning, than WC without a future

You're pathetic, that is a feature of all Atreides people !
I expected lot more from you, DUCK Atreides !
Your narrow way of thinkig ruined the galaxy !

Mmmmh... I suggest you change your attitude, if you want to last for more than a day on this board...

Totally agree with you ! But you see, i couldn't hold myself together when watching offences at my side !

Respect is a thief's best weapon !

I don't want to dissapoin ya, but respect of the others is a thing that no one could ever take away from me !

I thing you never experienced such a feeling before , that's why you are jealous !

Ok chief i'll follow your advice ! Let us sign a formal cease fire ?!

" If would offer co-existing with your kind, would you not accept it" ?! Prince Thrakath

Back