Feature add list for Flight Commander and question

"The in game settings menu is actually quite a bit of work. Especially because you can't currently pause, and pausing is actually tougher than you think."

I knew you were going to say that... :p

Fiction viewer expansion. I notice that the fiction viewer would work very similiarly to the gameflow file (even to the point of using the gameflow file to do fiction though the number of pictures would be really large). I mean the gameflow is just a series of images with hotspots that when clicked lead to other pictures. The fiction works the same way just with a text block. So could a similar gameflow style system be incorporated for the fiction viewer in a future update? (basically I am thinking of having a similar viewer as with UE though graphically different)

How about instead of the regular FC launch where you come out like your on a space station, why not have a scene where your craft is "loaded" into a launch bay, kind of like WCP. Then like in the game you get thrown out into space. OR if your on a base, you can stick with the original.

How about instead of the regular FC launch where you come out like your on a space station, why not have a scene where your craft is "loaded" into a launch bay, kind of like WCP. Then like in the game you get thrown out into space. OR if your on a base, you can stick with the original.

This sort of thing can already be scripted in, including the movies specific for each ship and the in-game cutscene.

I like the part where you are dismissed from the briefing, I don't want to change that out with the loading the ship scene

I like the part where you are dismissed from the briefing, I don't want to change that out with the loading the ship scene

Why would you need to? Can't you combine the clips you need? Is there no option to call two separate clips?

I guess you COULD possibly, but you would need like a movie maker to put them together, and then you would need quiet a few of those clips, 1 for every fighter you have.

I guess you COULD possibly, but you would need like a movie maker to put them together, and then you would need quiet a few of those clips, 1 for every fighter you have.

No, you don't need a movie maker to put them together, flight commander lets you play as many separate movies as you want, when you want. And you can even script in different movies for each mission depending on what happened in the past.

Back