Drinks in the Wing Commander Universe

Originally posted by Wedge009
...why would a Firekkan need to use a human toilet? Unless the anatomy is roughly the same...
Well... you should know Firekkans are 6 feet tall (7 feet, according to Hunter... ;)), and that they're a bird-like species...
I wouldn't expect their anatomy to be similar to ours... at least when it comes to "toilet-adaptability"... :D

Aren't we above discussing Kilrathi's drinking out of toilets in Freedom Flight? >.<;;

That's what Jean Reno and Christian Clavier do in the movie remake Just Visiting, they actually wash in a toilet...
The toilet had a "good fragrance" according to them... :)

Originally posted by LeHah
Aren't we above discussing Kilrathi's drinking out of toilets in Freedom Flight? >.<;;

There's very little we're above. Exibit A, see the threads on which WC women are the most "boneable". :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Dralthi5
My cat fell in the toilet the other day.
That's highly suspicious. The last time our dog fell in our pond there was somebody who pushed him.

So, mpanty you show up again a bit more. Not that you were missed of course... ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

So, mpanty you show up again a bit more. Not that you were missed of course...
Eh eh... I know you craved for my presence... :D

BTW, I'm finally in Paris, but it turned out that my dad's new office does not include a scanner... so I have to hunt down a copy-place that has a scanner, so that I can show you all my comic strip... :)

It's coming, it's coming...

Originally posted by Raptor
How do you forget that an 8 foot tall alien with fur and claws as long as your arm is a Kilrathi? :)
When you don't have the novels and for some reason confused the name K'kai with Kirha. Not to mention that K'kai is female, right?

Originally posted by mpanty
Hum... are you allowed to laugh at a masterpiece? :)

*points at mona lisa*
ha ha
*points at eiffel tower*
ha ha
*points at loaf's burger*
ha ha

jk, don't sue :p

Back