Drinks in the Wing Commander Universe

Sonntag

Spaceman
Do you have any information regarding what people liked to drink in the Wing Commander Universe? I mean did beer still exist and if so, has it been mentioned which sorts of beer (for example Carlsberg, Tuborg, Becks or something like that?)

What else do people drink, are things like Coca Cola still around?

hehe....

The camera shows a vicious scene of a Rapier chasing down a Dralthi and blowing it apart....a heavily accented australian voice says "Kitty Liter"

A hand smashes the bottle down, "Fosters, Australian for beer"

I wonder if they have that same add campaign 600 years from now?

What I wonder is what different kinds of alcohols have been introduced, since Terraforming and contact with other species...

I'm sure the Fosters commercials are still around. After all Ian St. John was from there, and hes a Confed hero, albiet a dead one. They probably brought the commercials back in honor of him! :)

Anything would be better than the "Australians don't give a XXXX for any other beer" comercials.

Best, Raptor

Oh great, now we're going to be inundated with complaints about "American sterotypes of Australians" again :)

I'd talk to hunter if I needed cigars, but for quality liquor I'd go to taggart, he seems to know his scotch's pretty well.

Die PEPSI enjoyer! Pepsi will be obliterated! remember-"COKE is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!"

Stop doing that! Im getting dizzy reading Goooooooooooooooo or doooooooooooom or ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

And just for clarification's sake, i enjoy both coke and pepsi, though pepsi a little more.

Back