Drinks in the Wing Commander Universe

Eh heh, why don't we start a thread on spacebattles.com for this, eh? :) (No, I'm not Canadian, and I hate the stereotype...)

Anyway, I don't even DRINK Coke...I just like it for some bizzare reason. And I'm sure that either Coke or Pepsi will be around six hundred years from now.

The one about Canadians going "Eh" at the end of every sentence. I mean, I do that, and I've never even been to Canada. :)

I didnt even notice. Besides i thought it was something like AY not eh that they ended their sentences with.

It's spelled 'eh'. And it's more those weird central canadians that say 'eh'. (and most still don't, really)

TC

What I wanna know is what Blair drinks in the bar right after finding out of Angel's death...Hamill just kinda reared back and kept hitting the bottle like...it...was second nature...((Hee hee hee, sorry, Mark ,I love ya man, I'm in your damned fan club, I just thought it was funny))

I doubt he's listening... but it would be cool if Mark was on the CZ wouldn't it? It's not like he's doing much else these days...

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Eh heh, why don't we start a thread on spacebattles.com for this, eh? :) (No, I'm not Canadian, and I hate the stereotype...)

allready done :) coke had more supporters but Irn Bru had the loudest supporters.

I went to Spacebattles.com and downloaded a cgi movie, and let me tell you, it was fun to watch the first time, but i wouldn't say that it was worth half an hour of downloading, it didn't even have a plot...

A few things

Coke will be gone in 50 years. I don't like it, but I know it's a really popular drink: it won't fade from lack of buyers. Their money managing is really, really shitty, not to mention the slew of lawsuits that it's been in (here in Atlanta we hear about those before we hear about the triple homicides at the daycare). They opened a bottling plant in Russia (actually a relatively intelligent move, opening a simple product to a whole new region and cutting a lot off the cost of importing them for the locals, but it turns out russians don't like Coke) which failed miserably. The main company is making money, but others aren't doing as well. Fruitopia is breaking even, Nestle is now and will always do well, but others are going down the tubes. The only people that are intelligent over there is the marketing division, and I don't think they'll be able to save it. It's not too late to turn it around, fortunately, but being so popular a company is bad: lots of idiot stockholders mean bad decisions about who replaces who. Forcing the product into dozens of areas is actually starting to piss people off, though it'll be a good ten years before that anger comes to a boil. No, 50-75 years and it's gone.

The Dralthi Kitty Litter one is bad for a Fosters commercial. Have one Dralthi being blown away by a squadron or two and say "Neutered."

And, of course, Pepsi r00lz j00r a55.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy

Coke will be gone in 50 years.

Really? You'de be surprised. :) I'm sure either Pepsi or Coke will be around in 600 years. I mean, they've already lasted 1 century, so what's six more? :)

a ship jumps in through a blue hole, then lots of other ships jump in from in front of the original ship and some others, and they blow each other up...

yeah! Unholy Alliance, that's it... please tell me that's not all there is to the movie...

Back