Dralthi?

Oh yeah

Like the sig says, I am the real life Maniac. I would take on a dreadnought in a Hellcat (just like in the Academy TV show)! You see, I don't think I should have to apologize for my meta-human skills in the cockpit or allow any sort of beefed up ship make me look like I need a handicap.

I could take on the world with a Hornet, if ya' dared me ;)

I could take on hundreds of worlds in a Hornet, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer a Dragon. :)

The Hellcat is fine enough to get the job done, but I see no reason to like it when just about every other ship would make your job easier, be it by giving you three times the firepower, or twice the agility.

--Eder

I Denno... I Guess it's Just My Personality

Honestly. When I first saw the Hellcat V, i fell in love.

It was just... meant to be....

:cool:

Don't worry, I know the feeling... my all time favorite WC ship is the Broadsword, and that doesn't make much sense either :p

--Eder

It's a personal preference thing so don't feel to bad , whatever you like to fly and think looks good is usually what you think is best. You know "My car/etc is better than yours so yours is junk."
I know I am strange but I have liked the Hellcat since I brought WC4 home and popped in my PSX. Not my all time favorite but I still like it quite a lot

Unfortunately

I'm not a pilot in the Air Force... YET. So, as of now, it's Cessnas.

On a more fictional scale, I do fly Scimitars and Hellcats and Banshees and all those other cool fighters.

When I'm a REAL fighter pilot, trust me, everyone will know about it :cool:

You DO realize that everyone knowing who you are and what you do doesn't necessarily mean that you're an example to be followed, right? :)

--Eder

I liked the Hellcat because it was so vanilla...in the "my other car is a Hellcat" kinda way...

Saying your other car is a Hellcat must mean your actual car is a 1983 Rabbit with 2 hubcaps missing and a flat tire.

It's just not good enough at anything. I suppose it might be ok for novices, but a lot of people prefer either better guns or more speed and agility.

Originally posted by Eder
Hellcat: (...) 96cm damage per salvo, 6 IR

(...)
--Eder

Although I agree with you in any aspect of the Hellcat, to be fair, we have to say that the Hellcat does more damage with her guns than the Arrow, since she carries Neutron guns instead of the Arrow's lasers. It's only a mistake in VS to give her the same gun loadout as the Arrow.

Back