Check This Out

It's great, but I definitely like the lighting scheme you used with the blue background better. I think you also need to spend some more time playing with the pivoting engines... they don't always look quite right.

I'm know that I, personally, am shocked and horrified that you've actually gotten some video footage done. :)

Ok downloaded it and it starts to play but after 2 seconds it freezes and stops playing, hows come?

Stunner: Do you have the latest version of DivX? I used 5.03 to create that.

Oggy: I can try and release something like a wmv file later today.

Top Gun: No idea... :)

Anyway, I've completed my class project! Alas, so far it appears as merely a spaceship movie... There's no real skill in what I've done.

When I do the final version, it's going to have to be reworked to feature more story and less mindless fighting. Until then, you can watch THIS!

It's a 7 MB DivX 5.03 AVI file! Go download! :D

Originally posted by Cam
Currently in production for a class assignment! :D

render.wip01.jpg

That is very awesome. Very professional. Very nicely done.

Originally posted by Cam
Anyway, I've completed my class project! Alas, so far it appears as merely a spaceship movie... There's no real skill in what I've done.

no real skill, my ass!:D i sure as hell can't do that.

When I do the final version, it's going to have to be reworked to feature more story and less mindless fighting. Until then, you can watch THIS!

very, very nice!!!

thats wicked cam, no need for the WMV file, We upgraded the codecs (don't ask how we got access the server its probably not legal)

I am dying to see the end version... damn that is just awesome

After seeing that I ponder making a WC movie (fan movie that is)... who is with me?

pygmypiranha: I would but I'm already making one... :D

Thanks for the comments guys! I've already been talking with some folks to generate some creativity in my story.

Anybody have any ideas? Feel free to chuck them at me. The story needs to contain a convoy, some Excaliburs, and some Vampires.

Right now I'm thinking of modifying my story slightly in a way that the convoy is called into a debris field, answering a distress call, and then they get ambushed. The story right now is that they sit outside. This way the whole fight takes place in a debris field and well... it'll be pretty damn hard to do but it will be interesting.

Originally posted by Cam
Right now I'm thinking of modifying my story slightly in a way that the convoy is called into a debris field, answering a distress call, and then they get ambushed. The story right now is that they sit outside. This way the whole fight takes place in a debris field and well... it'll be pretty damn hard to do but it will be interesting. [/B]

Are you having the Vampire(s) fly off the transports or a smaller (perhaps) escourt carrier?

The Vamps will be flying from an unknown location (not relevant to story). They'll likely be on patrol and rerouted.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Are you having the Vampire(s) fly off the transports or a smaller (perhaps) escourt carrier?

I will, of course, point out that Vampires are listed in ICIS to usually be assigned to heavy carriers.

I just downloaded the Vid, I'll have to wait till I get home to watch it though, Uni Comps don't have the Codec :(

Back