Check This Out

Wow,yes ......the missle goes to a Darket.....Well I am pretty sure that the Dralthi will be dust soon :D

You'll also see an Excalibur get jumped by a Dralthi and get blasted to bits in the span of... 2 seconds. :)

I would really love to fly a Hellcat but I dont think there is any in the sequence :D

Originally posted by Cam
You'll also see an Excalibur get jumped by a Dralthi and get blasted to bits in the span of... 2 seconds. :)
I hope it's a nice bit-by-bit destruction and not instant distintegration. Y'know, like bits and pieces drifting off from damage before the power plant blows. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
I hope it's a nice bit-by-bit destruction and not instant distintegration. Y'know, like bits and pieces drifting off from damage before the power plant blows. :)
I also hope he gets at least 1 missile in the salvo. The excaliber going up under fire from 2 meson guns and 1 particle cannon (if your are using the WC3 variant) in under 2 seconds would leave me scratching my head :)

C-ya

Viper: Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Wedge: The idea is that he's got his partner on his wing behind him. When he explodes one of his fins will spin towards his wingman and there'll be warning klaxons and the computer will be spouting "WARNING! WARNING! PROXIMITY ALERT" in the wingman's cockpit.

If I can pull it all off and it actually look good, I'll be impressed lol.

Mmm, that would be cool indeed. Not the dying, the blowing up, I mean. Pity is, I probably can't even see the finished clip (assuming you release it online, I mean).

It will likely be released in multiple formats, a several hundred MB DivX file, as well as mpg, and bink. I may use WMV instead tho

Yeah, it's for computer animation class. Spaceships are cheesy I know, but I've wanted to finish this project for a long time.

After looking at my animation I can tell that for the final project to be completed this summer, I'll need to fix a lot of things like lighting, my script/story and some scenes too.

I consider this to be more of a proof-of-concept.

Back