Tiger's Claw...

Tailgunner

Spaceman
Greetings all.

I've lurked through here a time or two and though I add something to the mix. I'm working on a high detail model of the Tiger's Claw and thought I'd post a quick render of my progress. I started with Andy Devendorf's Truespace model and am using the Claw Marks line drawings, the in game sprites, and every pic I've run across here for reference to accurize the basic shape and preportions. At this point, I'm still using Andy's engines, bridge, turrets, and side pods as place holders till I get around to remodeling those bits. Once I get through roughing out the basic shapes, I'll start adding complexity till my computer can no longer render the results. ;)

Comments and criticism welcome. :)

Attachments

• TC1.jpg
    TC1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 351
What do you mean? If you're asking about the WC1 Tiger's Claw vs. the movie Tiger Claw, then it's the one from the games (PC version). Super Wing Commander's Tiger's Claw looked like the TCS Lexington from Armada or the Lexington-class heavy carriers from WC Saga, et. al.

Looks like the origional Claw to me. I seriously doubt they were producing bengals after the Claw was destroyed unless the art was done for an alt fic mod

Shipgate said:
No? Wasn't Tiger Claw the name of the ship in the WC movie?

The ship in the movie was the same ship that appeared in the first game and in the Academy TV series.

TC? Anybody?
Gee-zus, how many threads have we had in the past 3 days that are some iteration of this? The point is that if it's WC, then it is canon, unless it's fanfiction, in which case it may be or may not.

If it's fanfiction, it is not canon, since it's not from Origin. That's a stated fact from a number of people.

Besides, the movie problems are an old debate. And my point about the TC is not exactly a new one, or one that's unknown. For that matter, neither is my belief on whether the movie is canon or not.

Let's not get into this debate here.

Back