Tiger's Claw...

When?

The fighters that attack the TC and zoom off are Strahkas.

Thrakath's ship is a Kilrathi dreadnaught. Psych calls it a Hha'ifra-class on the Fleet Tactics site, but that's emphatically not an official source, as he points out.

Moving along...

Heh, I was wondering when the "movie vs. game" design arguement would come up. ;) FWIW, I liked the movie, but I'd have liked it better had the movie ship's designers based their efforts off of the game's ship designs.

Anyway...

I refined the hull shape somewhat, and have built new engines and bridge structures. I've yet to work on the sidepods and their support arms.

Attachments

• TC4.jpg
    TC4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 202
You know.. the other day, I wondered to myself..

What would "The Claw" look like if it were updated / built in the same "style" as the Midway and the Murphy from WCP..?

I thought about firing up 3D Studio and trying to slap something together like that... but then I remembered how lazy I was.. and I went back to watching TV..

Oh well..

-J

Capn Johnny said:
You know.. the other day, I wondered to myself..

What would "The Claw" look like if it were updated / built in the same "style" as the Midway and the Murphy from WCP..?

I thought about firing up 3D Studio and trying to slap something together like that... but then I remembered how lazy I was.. and I went back to watching TV..

Oh well..

-J

Hey Johnny,

I think there *is* some type of model like that floating around here somewhere, the Claw refitted with a modern WCP style tower. I can try to contact the guy who made it (if he is who I remember him to be).

psych said:
Hey Johnny,

I think there *is* some type of model like that floating around here somewhere, the Claw refitted with a modern WCP style tower. I can try to contact the guy who made it (if he is who I remember him to be).

Lars was the one making the model with the midway-like bridge, calling
it the ICESTORM IIRC. I really liked that design.

Back