Guys... isn't this a little?

You can smile all you want. I wanted to know why you wanted to smile so often. One of those constantly happy mofo's? Dead nerve endings in the facial area? Being sodomized my small furry animals right now?

You think HE smiles a lot!?! :)

(Hey, isn't that an Indian name? "Chief Smiles A Lot" :))

[Edited by Bob McDob on 04-24-2001 at 23:12]

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Hey, isn't that an Indian name? "Chief Smiles A Lot"
Dances With Wolves - there was a Sioux kid in there named Smiles A Lot - but not "Chief" :). Though of course there may have been a real Chief Smiles A Lot out there too...

It should also be pointed out that when someone goes over budget by 40% (or by whatever huge margin he went over on WC4), that means that this person is not a good Director :).

Once again, TC has single-handedly degenerated this thread into nonsense. I humbly ask of you, TC, to post stuff when it's constructive. And don't take this as an invitation to backhand me either.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Electronic Arts didn't 'assimilate' Origin -- Richard Garriot, Origin's founder, *sold* the company to Electronic Arts.
And was later laid off? Or did he just quit? Of course EA had every right to do so, but to fire him among several other of the OSI employees, that must really hurt.

Originally posted by Quarto
It should also be pointed out that when someone goes over budget by 40% (or by whatever huge margin he went over on WC4), that means that this person is not a good Director.
Weeeell... for the *economic* part without doubts... but you hafta admit the scenes from WC IV were: well filmed, good angle, good dialogue, good characters, well directed...
All the quality's there... :cool:
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Directing the Wing Commander movie is another sign that you're not a good director.
I don't get this one LOAF... are you being sarcastic? Or do you really think Chris Roberts' a bad director? :(

Originally posted by mpanty
Weeeell... for the *economic* part without doubts... but you hafta admit the scenes from WC IV were: well filmed, good angle, good dialogue, good characters, well directed...
All the quality's there...
Yes, but a part of the director's job is also to find affordable solutions :).

Back