Guys... isn't this a little?

Hmm... I think he was saying that he doesn't consider P2 to be a sequel to Privateer. If so, he is stupid. Thank you.

TC

Originally posted by TC
Hmm... I think he was saying that he doesn't consider P2 to be a sequel to Privateer. If so, he is stupid. Thank you.

TC
No Smartass, if WCM was the view of C.Roberts of how the WC1 he wants to be, and WE ALL know that P2 was a mix of games (Darkening and P2), maybe he wants to make P2 like he wants at first.

I though P2 was "Privateer 2: The DARKENING"

as you noticed, emphasis on "DARKENING"

correct me if I'm wrong here...

Yes, but first C. Roberts make P2 and Erin Roberts makes The Darkening a sim-space game with nothing of wing commander, but later the cancelled P2 and put this name to The Darkening to make good dales

EEK! It has a subtitle! RUN! All the WC games except the original aren't really any good because they have subtitles. RUN AWAY!

I think you're confused about Privateer 2. P2D was always a Privateer game... they just added the '2'. No Privateer game has had anything to do with Chris Roberts, save him being given some title like 'Executive Producer'.

Originally posted by TC
EEK! It has a subtitle! RUN! All the WC games except the original aren't really any good because they have subtitles. RUN AWAY!

So you hate WC2,WC3,Wc4,WCP ?????? :rolleyes:

Back