Fralthi

Things aren't always numbered in the order we see things. Sometimes we see old ships, or newer ones. The real reason is it's just not a Dralthi.

TC

If you think about it, we had Dralthi I in WC, II in SM2, Dralthi III in Armada and Dralthi IV in WC3.

It follows, as Dralthi II was an upgrade to one, and thus looked similar. Dralthi IV may be an upgrade to III and thus looked similar.

Maybe the Fralhtra is an other version then a Fralthi. Maybe it could be an version based on the Fralhti, but maybe there were so much new stuff on it they made it a class of it's own.

The Armada Dralthi is the V.
The Drakhri has absolutely nothing to do with the Dralthi. They have different names, they are different ships.
The Fralthra is nothing like the Fralthi. It is much larger, much more heavily armed and armored, carries more fighters and is a completely different shape.

The moral of this story is that having a similar name is *not* enough to make something the same.

(And now I'm off to eat a delicious sneezeburger...)

Hey, I wouldn't even mention the movie...

What type EXACTLY were the fighters of the Confederation those guys were flying anyway???

They were Rapiers, the very first version. They were replaced with the ones we saw in the game like right after the movie. I think thats the explanation.

They ended up replacing two fighters, the Rapiers from the movie, and the (sniff) Scimitar. Made those extra missions much less enjoyable.

The fighters in the movie were Rapiers???
Hell man, those things looked nothing like Rapiers!!!

(but you're right, I remember they did call them Rapiers in the movie, but please!!! Let's stick to the game version!!)

Oh?
And about the Concordia supercruiser?
The Confederation Class was around before the war started and I belive that if we facture the movie we will end up with TWO TCS Concordias.

My personal opinion, but I find the "movie and games both right" opinion to be stretching it a bit. The Rapier was a first-block testbed when we first got to fly it in WC1. That doesn't jive with there being a mass produced version, completely different, that was abruptly phased out only months before in favor of the new version.

I think when it comes to some cap ships,like the Tiger's Claw and the Concordia, we just ignore differences in apperance.

Came on, The movie ships were just ugly ,The only nice ship was the Snakier.
Besides that is impossible, like I said if we fully count the movie there would be two TCS concordias since the movie say that the TCS Concordia is a supercruiser and the games say that the TCS Concordia is a Confereration class dreadnought.

OR we do have two Concordia's cause that was a Concordia- class supercruiser in the movie, not a Confederation-class ship. It's not impossible. Do we REALLY know when the Confederation-class Concordia came online? I dont know, maybe someone does but there is 14 years between WC1 and WC2 to have two ships with the same name have existed.

Yes, we can right before the "end" of the TCS Tiger´s Claws many pilots get transfered to the TCS Concordia, so its not a new ship, in fact why sould the TCS Concordia (being a Confederation class dreadnought) get that name if there was still a TCS Concordia that is a supercruiser?

[Edited by Dragon on 02-24-2001 at 00:15]

Back