Crew (card type)
The Terran Knowledge Bank
Type specifications from the Wing Commander Collectible Trading Card Game Manual:
- Each Crew card represents an individual (not a pilot) attached to the carrier. Crew are considered unique, such that only one member of the crew of the same name may be in play at any one time (similar to pilots).
- Crew may have abilities that modify the carrier's abilities or modify play in the game, as detailed on the card.
- Crew are put into play during the Mustering Phase. They will not leave the Ready Area once played.
- Crew are not normally destoryed unless the carrier is destoryed, which ends the game. However, certain Luck cards may remove a Crew card and send it to the discard pile.
- No Power Points are lost for losing crew.