Which of These Terran Governments would you join in 2681?

Which Terran Government in 2681 to join?

• Terran Confederation

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Union of Border Worlds

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Free Republic of Landriech

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Andorra Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If they haven't combined (in game terms), I'd probably go with the UBW. Went there in the WC4 and that's the gang I felt happiest around :)

I debate between the Confederation and the UBW. Depends on how well the situation was resolved after their little quasi-war. (Assuming I was in the WC world, I'd be able to say it went far enough to go back to Confed/Confed was still trying to screw them.) But I know for a fact that I'd have eventually went to the UBW, and may have stayed with them.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
There's no such thing as the "Andorra Republic".

hehe..I was gonna say the same thing...

Me, if I were to just magically appear in the WC universe as I am now, i'd join Confed. The Landreich seem like the Biker rebels of the galaxy, and the Border Worlds seems like Canada (no offense Canadians...hehe..).

That would be more a complement, since UBW "wins" in the end. Winning = acheiving objective, which was peace. Thats like the Canadians kicking our (USA) butt for not giving them all free computers and such...

Confed definitely! Its the only government that has a stronger structure. As well as more recognition.

No it's not official but their still cool not as cool as the FRLN but there my second choice.

Confed is at the bottom of the list for me.

Originally posted by Raptor leader

Clearly some of you don't read ACeNET's PBM Chapters because Andorra Republic was created by them.

Correct if I'm wrong Raptor.

I knew full well where they were from (although I don't actually read them..), but that doesn't make them canon.

The Aces have done some embarassing things in their fanfic of years past (killing Blair, blowing up the Victory)... the Andorran Republic is one of those things. :)

Back