What would you want to find in a fighter?

Reduced visibility huh? That purplish misting effect wasn't bad. If you want real bad visibility try out the WC2 Rapier II's cockpit. Its more slit than viewscreen...

I may be getting WCIII and IV confused. I know the set of missions in IV where you don't have sensors you also have bad visibility, at least it seemed that way to me. I thought the bad visibility was also in WCIII (you couldn't see things until they were closer than you usually could) but I could be imagining things. :)

Originally posted by Penguin
Witness the concluding battle of Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan to see ST Ships missing each other. And the fact that they were in a nebula was only part of the problem. Nevertheless a fine battle...

The missing phasers rays between the Reliant and the Enterprise were because the Nebula inactivate the sensors of both ships, if you played some ST games like Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy ,you will notice that fighting in a nebula is a pain in the ass

Yeh - the bad sensors was the missions in Pegasus with the jamming...
What I quite didn't like in Wc3 and Wc4 was the capships that were moving and turning at the same time. It did make landing on the Victory and Intrepid a little harder and more challenging, but when you were trying to fry an enemy capship it got a bit annoying with the ship's walls suddenly hitting your ship, especially when you've engaged autoslide

I can´t remeber any capship movement and turning in WC3, specially the Victory.
They added that *special maneuver* in WC4 because was so easy to kill a capship in WC3 (only fly trought the hangar and destroy everything fom inside)
BTW someone knows if the Kirathi fighters destroyed inside a capship are added to the killboard?

edited-typo

Originally posted by Ghost
I can´t remeber any capship movement and turning in WC3, specially the Victory.
The added that *special maneuver* in WC4 because was so easy to kill a capship in WC3 (only fly trought the hangar and destroy everything fom inside)
BTW someone knows if the Kirathi fighters destroyed inside a capship are added to the killboard?

*I* remember capship movement in WC3 -- at least, I remember the Victory moving while I was trying to manually land in its bay.

Respectfully,

Brian P .

Back