WC: Arena - A New Golden Age For Fans

Yup, slightly digressing, but to answer your question:
I think PDZ offered some interesting online multiplayer modes. And though the graphics were certainly better than the standard fare (mostly due to higher resolutions), it certainly left a lot to be desired on the Single Player front, and it did get quite boring quite fast (even online). I also think it suffered from high expectations, as the first game was a much-loved icon and one of a select few fine gems the N64 had to offer. All in all I thought it was an average game, I think the lack of motion (character-wise) was a deisgn decision that didn't work as well as the game designers probably thought would.

You're also the only person I've ever seen who's also played History Channel's Civil War...

Wierdly enough, they had a zillion coppies of it here for PC at the local walmart... As if somehow there are a lot of closet civil war buffs In rural Canada. (Well, maybe there is? There are a bunch of 'Nam era draftdodgers around here)

Actually, I'm a bit ashamed I never finsihed it (borrowed it off a friend of mine, been meaning to buy it since, but been increasingly busy).
Honestly, I thought it would've been a joke of a game, but I found it surprisingly fresh (who would've thought reloading musket guns would create such tension? [virtually - I'm sure it was real nightmare for soldiers way back when]).

Back