Sg-1

Originally posted by Aries
....they claim that the decision to cancel Farscape was because of rising costs and decline of viewers... bring in that really really stupid show 'Scare Tactics'

I can understand and see where the cost posibility can come in but the decline of viewers is alittle hard to take. Farscape got numerus awards for the popularity of the series and was rated the top sci-fi show of today I belive.

And about new stupid shows I half to agree with you. I thought scare tactics might be funny but I was disapointed with it.

I'm just dissapointed that there is only one show on Sci-Fi Fridays now. Unless that Scare Tactics show is on Friday too and I just never notice from advertisements. Still, remember when we used to get at least three shows?

Actually, there are three shows on SciFridays. Tremors: The Series is coming back to start things off, though their episodes will be reruns for a while. Then there's the new season of SG-1, and a back-to-back showing of Scare Tactics.

Still, I miss the Farscape/Stargate pair from last summer.

The Tremor series dosent do it for me. I like the movies but somthing about having it as a series I dont really like.

All the Tremor movies look like crap to me besides the first one. But maybe I'm just not educated enough to know better.

Yeah I kinda liked the first one more because it had the two other guys in it instead of just that one guy...Burt I think.

Originally posted by IPhoenixI
I can understand and see where the cost posibility can come in but the decline of viewers is alittle hard to take. Farscape got numerus awards for the popularity of the series and was rated the top sci-fi show of today I belive.
This makes sense in Australia because Farscape started at a good timeslot, then frequently got changed to increasingly more bizzare time slots until it finally ended up at a 4pm or something similar when most of its fans could not watch it.

This just occured to me. Any Aussies out there, based on my very sketchy memory, the chick who played the gray skinned chick (janna ?????) is on the secret life of us now.??

Tremors was classic. Tremors 2 was terrible. Tremors 3 (flying graboids....yikes) haven't seen it and if I were to rate it right now I would say it sucks. The series is terrible. The first movie was the best and is one of my favorites. Basically everything on Sci-Fi sucks except for Farscape and Star Trek: The Original Series.

I dunno about Breakdown... but Falling Down was awesome.
"The customer is always right. Now get me a damn McEggwich!"*waves MP5 around*
or my personal favorite line...
(talking to a golfer that is having a heart attack)
"Now you're going to die, wearing that stupid little hat! How does it feel?"

Originally posted by T8H3X11
Tremors 3 (flying graboids....yikes) haven't seen it and if I were to rate it right now I would say it sucks.

This will sum it up for you, I watched it until the point that they named the flying versions. . . ass blasters :). After that I couldn't bear to watch it any longer. It was just too ridiculous.

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61
I watched it until the point that they named the flying versions. . . ass blasters :). After that I couldn't bear to watch it any longer. It was just too ridiculous.

Yep, thats when you know

That's when you know it's being driven into the ground. Take Air Bud. I never saw any of them, but first they have basketball, soccer, football, now volleyball....it's stupid. Everything's like that. If you have a good movie, don't ruin it with stupid sequels or whatever (I'm not saying Air Bud was any good).

Well personally I've seen series of movies that I injoyed but your right it happends, witch is really sad because I think they usally make stupid mistakes or decisions and usally could make the sequal or sequals alot better.

Back