Marines

Iceblade

Admiral
What do you guys think about the marines carrying instead of guns, big ol' cans of Raid or other kinds of bug spray in flamethrower guns. :D :D

Iceblade said:
What do you guys think about the marines carrying instead of guns, big ol' cans of Raid or other kinds of bug spray in flamethrower guns. :D :D

Mmhhh...insects, bugs,raid reminds me of the Shadows...
so...

B5idiot.jpg

Look, Londo double-fucks you....beware of his 6-tentacles-penises
Nuff said.

THREAD CLOSED

I imagine the bugs would retaliate to our use of insecticide with humanicide. Some sort of spray that kills humans on contact . . like Serin gas or something. (Sp? on serin gas)

Nick Blitz

LOL, Ghost. . .

I love the B5 image. I'm not only impressed you have this picture but that one of the cast apparently signed it. :)

C-ya

Yah, the B5 cast was a crazy bunch. Fun guys, fun show.

Anyways, I can't believe someone actually posted a serious reply to the topic of this thread.

The moral of this thread kids, there is no such thing as stupid questions.

Just stupid people.

Admin please close this thread.

TC said:
Hrm... no... Then I couldn't do this:

<snip>

(Well... really I could... but that's not the point.)

I like it. :D Pity we couldn't get a better shot of the screen... though what would it be like if you coudl stick ChrisReid's head into a WC:SO or WCP screenshot?

I'd almost pay to see that...

TC said:
What? Like the picture of Pepper, LOAF and Chris on the Midway?

Like that, but with more Bugs. Say, the 'Chris Blair meets the Nephilim in the end of WCP' scene sorta Reid commercial.

I think I was like 13 when we did that :( (Actually, I guess we did it in 1999... so... I was... 22 minus... something...)

Still, as someone who can appreciate a good Star Trek convention, I can knowledge-ably say that you aren't going to enjoy one in a suit and tie.

lol ok then, ill keep that in mind on my next startrek convention, how about a flanelette shirt some skin tight shjorts and a pair of thongs (feet wear) would that be appropriate?

mabey ill just dress gothic, and go around scareing little kids and spock ear wearing wannabees

Back