Marines

i dont think 1 person including myself would walk up to a goth and call him a nerd......unless they wanna be knifed.

goths fight.......startrek fans get beaten up, see the differnce yet?

Actually, I was just being a condescending asshole. My family isn't abusive. Your statement, being wrong, then, didn't really bother me, but, oh boy, it sure was a good bullet to return to you. And, as I can see, YOU responded. Hmm? Hmm?

Actually, the fact that I responded to your comment would probably point the same finger back at me. So, here's the conclusion I've come to: We're both assholes, and I'm fine with it. Enjoy :)

-Nick Blitz

Lord_Nathrakh said:
i dont think 1 person including myself would walk up to a goth and call him a nerd......unless they wanna be knifed.

goths fight.......startrek fans get beaten up, see the differnce yet?

I don't think you're aware of your own stereotype. Goth's are preening delusional teenagers who wear makeup and write bad poetry about how sad the world is. No one, especially in your crazyed high school-centric universe, considers them 'cool'.

I-sin-dentally, outside of middle schools and cheap FOX dramas, people don't "knife" or "beat up" eachother over such incredibly stupid issues.

I'll also take the time to note this:

So far, it seems I can jump into any topic and rip the snot out of people, and it's fine, but as soon as I approach the subject of conventions, people get REALLY tight-assed and defensive. Honestly, is it THAT sacred that my opinion offends you so greatly? Plus the fact that you'll most likely never meet me in person, and I'll certainly never show up to your conventions, not even to ruin them. Which would be fun, admittedly. I don't even know what I'd do to ruin it, but I'm sure it'd be hilarious. What would you suggest, Nath?

-Nick Blitz

Eh, I think it's because the only reason you're bringing it up is because you know there's about to *be* a convention.

I wouldn't worry, though, I'm pretty sure you kids will get yourselves banned sooner rather than later.

Except for possibly Nathrak, he's hilarious... like an evil Newcommanderondablock.

poetry? true goths would kill some one for that ......sin

your complete lack of undersatnding of goths is acceptable since u do not have a clue about them, not due to the fact that its a choice but because your just.........out of there league as such.

i dont know about american goths but the australian ones are nuts and they would "knife" some one for a little thing like that or at least bottle them

what you fail to undestand is that being goth is a religion, being a prep and a nerd is the exact oppisate to what goths stand for that is why we destroy our social defects.

also not all goths are teenages and that in itself is a genralisation, your statment about poetry is television based and ill allow your ignorance because i doubt you've met one and i doubt you would like to.

lol overmortal you funny funny arsehole

why the exception? trying to preen teh nerds with more, real ppl?

overmortal how about you run in there dressed as spock going im an iraqi terroist im going to bomb you all with my ilogical farts.

im to tired to try to taunt startrekers..........its getting late i havent slept in nearly 26 hours

::shaked head::

You got so offended that you banned someone for disagreeing with you? And you call us sad?

And, yes, I realize that by posting this, I'm probably getting myself banned too. But, if THIS is how the community responds to someone with a different opinion, then it has bigger problems than different opinions.

-Nick Blitz

Meh, I disagree with people all the time. You two have been making a mess of the CZ all day -- he deserves a bit fo time alone.

So, what, are you going to un-ban him later? Blah. I'm gonna go harrass my co-workers. At least they can roll with the punches and throw a few in return.

-Nick

Yeah, nobody gets banned permanently... except Bob McDob.

... and I ended up unbanning him, anyway.

Also, Nathrak got a cool Multi-chan Swabbie picture, while I got that stupid black-and-white broom ... thingy ....

Bandit LOAF said:
Except for possibly Nathrak, he's hilarious... like an evil Newcommanderondablock.

Maybe hes Xavier!!

(Xavier is Newcommanderondablock's evil nemesis, who killed his father Commanderondablock before NCODB's young eyes, prompting the younger CODB to vow bloody revenge and form the League of Extraordinary Australians).

i think it would be fun to go just to beat up the nerds

If you replaced 'beat up the nerds' with 'see all the people who are way more into it than I am', I might actually agree with you.

You are way too hung up on judging other people. I don't judge you to be a lamer just because you can't write properly. And I'm certainly not threatening you or people like you with violence.

In the real world, people don't beat up other people just for liking Star Trek or something dumb like that.

Lord Nathrakh? Do you keep a weblog? Could you email me the url? If not, could you start one? I would love to read it.

Back