item022202g.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 110
  • item062203f.jpg
    item062203f.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 117
  • item062203d.jpg
    item062203d.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 169
well now . . how often does THAT happen? A thread getting re-opened. . . huh . . that's something, isn't it?

That B5 picture is one of the greatest ever.

Attachments

• Ror.jpg
    Ror.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 138
Death said:
On further thought, I was a bit too quick with the close thread function. This thread is now re-opened.

But still certified 100% f'ing stupid.
Thanx. It ups my humor quotient for the day, bumping me up to near 100% of my MDR for yucks.

::covers eyes with hands::

What have I created?

Please, re-close this thread. It was neat that it got reopened, but now it's just too much. Please, if there's any humanity left, close this thread!

overmortal said:
::covers eyes with hands::

What have I created?

Please, re-close this thread. It was neat that it got reopened, but now it's just too much. Please, if there's any humanity left, close this thread!

Please don't tell me that you're not, by now, familiar with the phrase "be careful what you wish for, you may get it"... I'd have to hurt you, then, and I'm not really awake enough to do that properly.

overmortal said:
Since I can't upload files to show[...]

Umm, you can link to the image on your site with (img)(/img) tags, you know. There isn't any special usergroup permissions required for images.

Like so:

STBFHU.jpg

I was not aware of that. Lemme try.

nick05.jpg

Did it work?

(Obviously, if I haven't changed this post by now, it means that it did work, and you don't actually have to answer that)

You need to use square brackets. I just used parentheses to avoid having the board trigger on the vB code tags.

Back