Last call for WCA DVD sets

Well,

I'd really love to get my hands on those DVDs, especially the $15 version.
Problem is, Indonesia is ineligeble for PayPal.

How about a trade with something of equivalent value, say Amazon.com gift vouchers?

-Fraix

Fraix my website takes credit cards, if you have one I would be willing to foreward it for the DVD set.

Jim

If there's a Western Union agent where you live you can send him a money order. You may have to send a little extra to cover any cashing fees that Commissar would have to pay.

Update

Hi, guys. There's been some changes made to the DVD sets, and I think i had better explain them before I start shipping the second wave of orders out.

I picked up iLife '04 this week, which included an update to the DVD authoring program I use, iDVD. With the update, I can squeeze an additional 30 more minutes onto a DVD and not suffer any loss of picture quality in the process.

As a result of this update, the DVD set has been trimmed from 4 DVD's to 3. All 13 episodes are still included... just on one less DVD. This saves me on cases, discs, etc, which I had been paying for out of my own pocket in addition to the $10-$15 from each set that has bene ordered.

Also, one song has been added to the menus on Disc 1: the "barracks" theme from WC1.

I wanted to make sure I made everyone aware of the changes before I sent out the remainder of the orders. If you have any more questions, you know the drill: just post them here :D

*with NTSC encoding done, he turns his attention to the PAL sets...*

Commissar, just wanted to verify that my money is in the mail. Please let me know when you recieve it and ship my order :)

Fraix,
I can add on a price for the DVD, or if there is an increase in shipping price to Indonesia we can figure it out with that price.

Jim

Commisar, I am ready to purchase, is the total price $15? Is there more for shipping? Where do I send the money? Is Paypal OK?

Jim

It is the end of an era, and end of all things good. I am wondering, I know i paid $38 and with the current exchange rate that was found in my penny box but is postage reall tthat much???

erm... climber, I don't remember you paying *that* much! Shipping to the UK is roughly $12-$15... which should have meant you paid about $28 or $30 for a set. I thought you paid $28... but to answer your question, shipping should *NOT* have been that much.

*scratches head*

Would you like a partial refund, sir? I'd hate to think that I overcharged you :(

Mine arrived today. Commissar (and everyone else interested) I was wrong. They WILL play in an Xbox. I guess you made them at a high enough quality that the Xbox doesn't recognize them as burned. Great job!

They play in an Xbox? Geez... just don't tell Bill ;-)

SHipping to Canada is only and additional $3.00. If you're going to order, though, I suggest you do it soon: I stop production on June 1st. No excceptions :(

NoMention, you should receive a package in the mail in a day or two with the cover and label-making software enclosed. Put it to good use, mon ami ^_^

Back