Last call for WCA DVD sets

Well,

I'd really love to get my hands on those DVDs, especially the $15 version.
Problem is, Indonesia is ineligeble for PayPal.

How about a trade with something of equivalent value, say Amazon.com gift vouchers?

-Fraix

Fraix my website takes credit cards, if you have one I would be willing to foreward it for the DVD set.

Jim

If there's a Western Union agent where you live you can send him a money order. You may have to send a little extra to cover any cashing fees that Commissar would have to pay.

Erkle said:
Fraix my website takes credit cards, if you have one I would be willing to foreward it for the DVD set.

Jim

And how would that be possible? It only sell Palm apps.

Update

Hi, guys. There's been some changes made to the DVD sets, and I think i had better explain them before I start shipping the second wave of orders out.

I picked up iLife '04 this week, which included an update to the DVD authoring program I use, iDVD. With the update, I can squeeze an additional 30 more minutes onto a DVD and not suffer any loss of picture quality in the process.

As a result of this update, the DVD set has been trimmed from 4 DVD's to 3. All 13 episodes are still included... just on one less DVD. This saves me on cases, discs, etc, which I had been paying for out of my own pocket in addition to the $10-$15 from each set that has bene ordered.

Also, one song has been added to the menus on Disc 1: the "barracks" theme from WC1.

I wanted to make sure I made everyone aware of the changes before I sent out the remainder of the orders. If you have any more questions, you know the drill: just post them here :D

*with NTSC encoding done, he turns his attention to the PAL sets...*

Commissar, just wanted to verify that my money is in the mail. Please let me know when you recieve it and ship my order :)

Fraix,
I can add on a price for the DVD, or if there is an increase in shipping price to Indonesia we can figure it out with that price.

Jim

Commisar, I am ready to purchase, is the total price $15? Is there more for shipping? Where do I send the money? Is Paypal OK?

Jim

It is the end of an era, and end of all things good. I am wondering, I know i paid $38 and with the current exchange rate that was found in my penny box but is postage reall tthat much???

erm... climber, I don't remember you paying *that* much! Shipping to the UK is roughly $12-$15... which should have meant you paid about $28 or $30 for a set. I thought you paid $28... but to answer your question, shipping should *NOT* have been that much.

*scratches head*

Would you like a partial refund, sir? I'd hate to think that I overcharged you :(

Mine arrived today. Commissar (and everyone else interested) I was wrong. They WILL play in an Xbox. I guess you made them at a high enough quality that the Xbox doesn't recognize them as burned. Great job!

They play in an Xbox? Geez... just don't tell Bill ;-)

SHipping to Canada is only and additional $3.00. If you're going to order, though, I suggest you do it soon: I stop production on June 1st. No excceptions :(

NoMention, you should receive a package in the mail in a day or two with the cover and label-making software enclosed. Put it to good use, mon ami ^_^

Back