I'm going to cry.

Originally posted by LividLiquid
It's amazing to me how any thread that lasts more than eight posts gets horribly off-topic.

Not that I mind. I do it too. Just an ovservation.
Isn't everyone getting tired of these "it's amazing how a topic drifts" observations...
Yes, it happens, WE KNOOOOOW... :)
Originally posted by Excelsis
(...) BTW, how do you get those faces in your posts?
http://www.crius.net/zone/index.php3?action=showsmilies

[Edited by mpanty on 04-03-2001 at 11:09]

Just try to be conservative with the smileys, they lose their significance if you use them too often.

Isn't everybody also tired of people who spend all day in here pointing out things that are repeated. Sorry Panty boy, I don't read every post on Crius.

Isn't everybody also tired of people who spend all day in here pointing out things that are repeated (...)
That wouldn't happen if you guys stopped repeating those things... :)
Originally posted by Wedge009
Just try to be conservative with the smileys, they lose their significance if you use them too often.
Says who? Fun-loving Wedge? :p

There, a smiley used right at its place... <G>

Anybody know if they still sell Gravis Blackhawks anywhere? It's the only joystick my hand likes.

Go let it be repared !!! My Logitec Wingman was broken to, got it repeared and i work fine ! But now i'm addited to my Trustmaster Top Gun...

I have been using the same joystick since before Privateer 2 came out. It's lasted longer than every girlfriend and half the friends I've ever had. Today is the day the clown cries.

Anybody know if they still sell Gravis Blackhawks anywhere? It's the only joystick my hand likes.

I have been using the same joystick since before WCIII came out! It's the one that included WCII and got me hooked on all this crazy WC hoobaloo. :)

Interestingly enough, it's a Gravis...fairly generic two-button, though.

Back