I'm going to cry.

LividLiquid

Rear Admiral
I have been using the same joystick since before Privateer 2 came out. It's lasted longer than every girlfriend and half the friends I've ever had. Today is the day the clown cries.

Anybody know if they still sell Gravis Blackhawks anywhere? It's the only joystick my hand likes.

Wow... has it been so long? SO is three years old... some day it'll be ten years old, then twenty. And by then, we may, we may not have seen another WC title.

Enjoy them while they still work on your PC.

Originally posted by LividLiquid
And by the way... when the hell is the pink going to go away?
Administrators of chat zones can be very mean (like Kris... until you get to know him ;) -which is quite hard BTW, because he he posts very seldom), hence we can expect this little thingy to go on for long... :(

Kris isn't mean :( He's just somewhat insane sometimes.

Anyways... stop bullying the admins. You realise they cry about it when you aren't watching, don't you?

TC

I'm not bullying anyone... :)

Except that, the more this joke goes on, the more they are giving me reason...

If you want a blackhwk, check out your local CompUSA (if you have one), I work there, and we sometimes have them in stock.

Joyful, joyful...
Zor the Dolphin, guest appearance with his friend Ecco, in the upcoming new Sega game for Dreamcast... :D

Yup, I was going to say that, but I thought Cricket was thinking about some other game... :)

It's amazing to me how any thread that lasts more than eight posts gets horribly off-topic.

Not that I mind. I do it too. Just an ovservation.

I just thank God the pink has finally gone away. Now the folks in the office won't tease me anymore. BTW, how do you get those faces in your posts?

Back