If they made a new Wing Commander game

If they made a new Wing Commander game, I think you should get to play the saga again but from the kilrathi point of view and at the end of the third game you conquer earth. That would be cool :D

I swear this has been mentioned before in an exact same type of thread. But yes, I do agree that would be cool. It's too bad it wasn't like in Starcraft where you just play all the different races campaigns and they're all in chronological order.

So then would you be Thrakhath or maybe Melek? I would want to be Melek.

Ah no... The second most repeated thread ever! Now with kids playing WC Cops and Robbers!!!

At least get some supersoakers before going out to play.

Drizzt Do Urden said:
If they made a new Wing Commander game, I think you should get to play the saga again but from the kilrathi point of view and at the end of the third game you conquer earth. That would be cool :D

maybe a good idea, but one thing is for sure, they should make it with a multiplayer!

A Multiplayer WC game where you can play as a Kilrathi... Great! They should call it "Armada" and release it back in 1994.

I wouldn't mind playing as the Kilrathi during the original saga with the same ending. Maybe you're part of faction/clan that doesn't want to fight anymore or just hates the emperor or whatever reason, so you can still end up on a "winning" side.

dextorboot said:
I wouldn't mind playing as the Kilrathi during the original saga with the same ending. Maybe you're part of faction/clan that doesn't want to fight anymore or just hates the emperor or whatever reason, so you can still end up on a "winning" side.

Didn't a few Kilrathi colonies do that for similiar reasons? Like Ghorah Khar?

BigsWickDagger said:
A multi-player WC? Yeah, I'd buy that! :)

Yea, whenever it comes out... if memory serves ORIGIN was working on a project (WCCIC even had the pix posted of the scetch artwork) but had it scrapped for whatever stupid reason. Go figure...

Wing Commander Armada and Wing Commander Prophecy GBA.

Two point five, if you count Proving Grounds.

I remembered WCPAdv just after posting...
Well, proving grounds only enhances the MP that was already there, so I'd keep the count to 2.

is it just me or does anyone else think that playing the time between the Firekka campaign and the destruction of teh Claw sound like a whole load of fun. I do. Is someone already making a fleet action mod?? I know standoff is like false colours right.

Back