Expelled: Ben Stein's Movie

The answer to all of this is very simple, I'll get some industrial strength cleaner to wash out the ice cream machine between uses. QED!

You know what's good? Chocolate marshmellow -- it's not like any kind of marshmellow I know separately from the ice cream. Do you think they make it this way on purpose, or does the chemical composition of the cream flux it into weirdness? Either way, delicious.

Congratulations; you havecompletely missed the point.

Chocolate Marshmellow isn't a flavor, it's a *swirl* - as in, two flavors swirled together! I can't believe you people!

So, lets lighten things up - what's the difference between ice cream and serbert, anyway? Is there one, or is this just another example of the government trying to screw us?

You're absolutely right -- have you ever tried vanilla without the cream? It's just... I know, I know, shut up about vanilla already. But I just feel that I need to make my beliefs clear on the internet, even though no one cares and will just get angry at me. I'm sorry for that, lets all respect each others favorite flavors of ice cream from here on out.

Oh, man. I must've been on quite some mountain dew when I wrote those posts- I can't remember any of this!

Triple chocolate all the way...?

Very good point Erkle.

For my money the best kind of ice cream... is ice cream you make yourself! Every summer I set up an "ice cream still" and pump out all the flavors I want -- everything from orange to CAKE MIX! I bet if we all got together for some kind of ice cream party we could come up with some neat ideas.

I didn't post this....WTF
I don't even know how to make ice cream and I wasn't drunk s I'm sure it wasn't mine.
Note the lack of grammer errors. ;)

Triple chocolate all the way...?

Now you're talking my kind of talk. Once I had a whole gallon of pretty much concentrated chocolate icecream. I guess you could call it quadruple chocolate. It was so good, I died. No kidding. The emergency room doctor told me to stay the hell away from it. Best. Icecream. Ever.

I forgot to post this. WTF!
I know how to make ice cream, but not lobster ice cream. I once had shrimp icecream and I wasn't drunk so it was terrible. I think next time I'll try swirling cocktail sauce and using unflavored icecream.

FIXED!

your
-pronoun
  1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.
  2. one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
  3. (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

you're
contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

It could be entirely possible that he was talking about my the man. Of course, then there's the problem that it's an incomplete sentence. My the man what? Makes terrible mocha nut icecream? I totally agree. But that's forgivable, because he's awful busy keeping me down.

Freeze dried astronaut ice cream is icky. I sincerely hope they have improved it by the time we're exploring the stars.

Back