Church of Man

He was a great guy, but he wasn't the worlds most able PR person. He mostly just got along with flight sim people because of his reputation for being an unusual character -- he had no intrinsic abilities. Just like m... HEY!

I agree he was a great guy. I just worry that he isn't capable of getting an actual job...

TC

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The first time was Boomer's fault. He gave me a cup that was too big for the coffee machine.

(And I don't even drink coffee... they really force it on you there, though. I just took it because I was tired of people asking me if I wanted coffee.)

if it wasn't for coffee i wouldn't have woken up yet. (its 10:30pm)

I made a bunch of friends on the Maverick team, back when I was running WCHS and then the CIC and they were still developing WC games.

Wing Commander Home Sector. The big Wing Commander news site before the CIC. It was run by mostly the same crew.

TC

So, LOAF hangs arround in Origin.That's VERY interesting. I want some straight answers now. Are they planning to release any game without elves or dragons or other strange creatures ? Are they planning to release some kind of space-sim? Are they planning to realease ANY game? Are they alive? Do they exist ? I thank you in advance for your brief answer.

If we storm the building all at the same time, they cannot kill all of us. Some of us will come through and then Origin will be made talk. :)

I haven't been to Origin in quite a while -- not since they cancelled Privateer Online (I'm not even in Austin right now...).

But I digress -- they *are* working on some non-UO projects right now...

I haven't been to Origin in quite a while -- not since they cancelled Privateer Online (I'm not even in Austin right now...).

Its about time! Hopefully its something they will suprise us with, like a whole new WC game with MMP support!! :D

RFBurns

Do you happen to know what they are......

I know!!! Is a FIFA 2000 total conversion with characters from Ultima. You know, Elves F.C. vs Trolls United. ;)

Back