Chris Reid?

You're right. What happened to the real kids shows they used to have on, like Robotech and such? All that's on these days is Disney. Hell, even Power Rangers looks good compared to some of the drivel put out.

That's a classic compared to the tosh I've seen passed off as children's entertainment. Transformers, G.I. Joe and Police Acadamy was real entertainment.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Don't be talkin smack about my Gummi Bears yo..

Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere
High adventure that's beyond compare
They are the gummi bears!

No, Batloaf found his secret plan.

No, wait a sec, isn't Chris supposed to be Robin or something?

Kazaa can be like that sometimes. But if you're willing to persist with it you're sure to find what you're looking for. In fact, I just search for Gummi Bears on there and there was a good selection of results.

There's a good chance BitTorrent would have it.. Maybe an irc room.. But with DalNet in disarray I'm not really interested in server hopping to find one.

There did use to be good kids shows. Xmen on fox in the early 90s, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SMURFS, Exosquad, etc. Now all we got is that crap anime based bs, real anime is good (i aint talking about no stupid DBZ either), but the stuff made for the children of today is hogwash

While I can watch Pokemon, esp the older episodes, I find the stuff flooding the cartoon market horrible. Yu-Gi-Oh! is terrible and Fighting Futons is even worse. The only shows on Satuday Mornings I like to see are Jackie Chan Adventures and Recess, sometimes the new TMNT cartoon as well.

At least then you can be assured topic drift is minimal, due to the absence of a real topic.

BTW, I used to love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons, but I refuse to watch them now that I'm older, as I fear it will brutally murder the nastalgia and memories in my head.

Originally posted by Lynx
Nothing beats the old Tom&Jerry cartoons. This is real screen violence.:)

give me Manga anyday over Tom & Jerry for "real screen violence"... just wish we got the better videos over here...

Back