Best movie quote

Originally posted by Happy
It puts it's on it's skin!!!!

it's from Joe Dirt, Buffalo Bob kept yelling it at Joe when he is in Ihe hole. If you haven't seen it you should, it is David Spade's best stuff since his work with Chris Farley

it's from Joe Dirt, Buffalo Bob kept yelling it at Joe when he is in Ihe hole. If you haven't seen it you should, it is David Spade's best stuff since his work with Chris Farley

David Spade was funny at one time? Chris Farley was too? What alternate dimension are you from?

It puts it's on it's skin!!!!

No, that line is from Silence of the Lambs, uttered by Buffalo Bill to one of his victims (Senator's daughter?).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a classic, from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

Grim Reaper (in Darth Vader-like voice):
I am Death!...

Graham Chapman:
Well, that's certainly cast a pall over the evening, hasn't it?...

This little exchange took place in the movie "Stingray", and to the best of my knowledge went like this:

Two hicks are sitting in a stake bed pickup at a stop sign when the Corvrette blasts from left to right in front of them, way ahead of the "bad guys" pursuing them.

Hick #1, passenger: "Whut wuz that?"

Hick #2, Driver: "That wuz a Corvette!"

Hick #1: "Whuts so speshul about a Corvette?"

Hick #2: "It's got a fi-ber-glass body."

Hick #1: "So?"

Hick #2: "Yew ever see what happens when someone runs into one?"

Hick #1: "No."

Hick #2: "Well hang on and I'll show ya!"

They tear out after the Corvette.

I was nearly catatonic, I was laughing so hard.

Originally posted by Ripper
This little exchange took place in the movie "Stingray", and to the best of my knowledge went like this:

Two hicks are sitting in a stake bed pickup at a stop sign when the Corvrette blasts from left to right in front of them, way ahead of the "bad guys" pursuing them.

Hick #1, passenger: "Whut wuz that?"

Hick #2, Driver: "That wuz a Corvette!"

Hick #1: "Whuts so speshul about a Corvette?"

Hick #2: "It's got a fi-ber-glass body."

Hick #1: "So?"

Hick #2: "Yew ever see what happens when someone runs into one?"

Hick #1: "No."

Hick #2: "Well hang on and I'll show ya!"

They tear out after the Corvette.

I was nearly catatonic, I was laughing so hard.

Guess you had to be there for that one...:p

Best Quote: We want... a shrubery!

Hm... Veeery few Yoda-quotes here. A shame I'm too tired to slam them up here... :( I had a good quote somewhere in my head, though. I wonder where it went off... Hell, I wonder where it's FROM. *Thinks hard enough to confuse a donkey* Oh well, I guess I'll have to resort to some Grim Fandango-lines.

[Elevator-operator-demon-purple-thing repairs the tube-messaging system, and Manny comes in and initiates a conversation. After a while of conversation, the demon says...]
' - but I've got to cover my arse, you know?'
'Yes, you do.'
TOUCHÈ!

And there's always...
[Manny exits the elevator at the garage-level, and notices that Glottis has 'tweaked' the hearse beyond any and all recognition.]
'Glottis, are you loco? That was a company car!'
[Glottis looks at Manny with wide-open bloodshot eyes.] 'Oh yeah! And it's even better company now!'

"Thats some cockroach..." - Guy at the Elevator in "Ghostbusters"

Originally posted by LeHah
"Thats some cockroach..." - Guy at the Elevator in "Ghostbusters"

Or the chat that Ray and Winston have over Judgement Day and the dead rising from the grave. That was pretty cool.

i liked the one in reference to the Stay Puff Marshmallow man

<Peter> "okay, he's a sailor, he's in New York, we get this guy laid, we're not going to get any trouble"

and

<Egon> "I am terrified beyond the capability of rational thought"

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Gozer the Gozerian: good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activities and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
Gozer: "Are you a God?"
Dr. Raymond Stantz: ".....No"
Gozer: "Then....Die!"

Originally posted by TopGun
Dr. Raymond Stantz: Gozer the Gozerian: good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activities and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
Gozer: "Are you a God?"
Dr. Raymond Stantz: ".....No"
Gozer: "Then....Die!"

No wait, wait, the courtroom scene with Walter Peck. Lines like "this man has no dick" or "you can believe Mr Pecker here", is great.

Yeah but I'm taller :SPEED

Just anxious to go up and whoop ET's Ass :Independance Day

No, I am your father :Um guess

I thought they smelled bad on the outside : Same movie

Originally posted by Excelsis

Those are good quotes. And that movie, the one with the 'No, I am your father' quote. That's the one with Blair, right?

Originally posted by Excelsis

Come On man, that's easy.

Both from Star Wars Epsiode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

First one is Darth Vader

Second is Han Solo. Talking about the Taun-Taun, that he cut open with Lukes Lightsabre

Also from the edited for TV department?

"Gimme the ----ing keys, you Fairy Godmother!" from 'The Usual Suspects'

Back